The Zoo

LUCY

I am posting this chapter earlier then I had hoped but I know that I wont post it if I dont do it now. Reason I am posting this chapter early is cause someone who has inspired not only me but many of his fans had passed away yesterday and I am in grief. He was a legend and a brilliant man who lived a short life. He was still so young yet so sucessful in everything. I may have only met him personally a few times but he was a person I will always remember and cherish the memories I have with him. My condolences goes out to his lovely wife and family as well as his friends and his fans. He was an aswesome member of the community that inspired many around the world. I hope he is watching down on everyone that loves him and is happier where he is.

 

Anyways I wont bother getting into details about it. If you have questions you can message me here or find me on facebook (Megan McCommas) or on Twitter (@Tohrue07)

Please enjoy the story and I hope your all having a better day then I am today. Love you guys and do yourself a favor. Go hug the people you love and care about and let them know that you love them cause life is too short to wait to express yourself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So-eun was out with her friend Doona and Yoon-yong as they were walking in the zoo on their off time. So-eun looked around seeing all the fun things there was to do and thought about how much Lucy would enjoy the place. Doona had her note pad out and a pen as she jotted down things about the park and experinces. Yoon however was checking out all the hot guys that were at the zoo. Seeing that most of the men where with their families, Yoon had finally got bored with the place.

"Tell me again why we are here?" Yoon asked. Doona looked up at her friends, tired of repeating herself time after time again.

"Just like I said fiftteen minutes ago. We are here so I can do ressearch for my article on how technology has taken over and places like the zoo and parks are suffering because of it." She explained It was a great article idea and it was true cause people were so out of tune with society cause they didnt spend time out in the world to experience it. Yoon sighed as she finally sat down on the bench pouting like she would when she didnt get her way. It was nothing new and the girls paid no mind to her little antics cause she would be over it in just the amount of time she would get bored. So-eun looked at Doona's notes seeing that she had written down so many intresting facts.

"Wow! You wrote all that just from our visit here?" She asked. Doona nodded as she turned and looked at her friend.

"It saddens me to see that lovely places like this end up losing encome and have no choice but to close. But with every down fall there is a upside. For instance if the zoo were to close, the animals would be put in a recrational zoo where they would learn to be independant and not need humans to survive before they are realeased back into the wild." She had every fact down tight from pros and cons. Doona was always smart and knew how to check facts.

"I bet this article will get you a big bonus." So-eun stated. Doona shook her head.

"As much as I would like that, I am pretty sure that it wouldnt even be published in the magazine." She exclaimed. So-eun was confused.

"Why?" Without a second of thought, Yoon turned to the two of them to answer that question.

"Because our readers dont care for things like the enviorments or political issues unless it deals with big hunky men and maybe a cute puppy and a lifetime supply of makeup." She uttered ever word in just one breath. It was true the reader of their magazine didnt care much for much except certain topics. Thats why it was one of the most popular magazines with women and young girls. So-eun fetl bad cause she knew in her heart that Doona's article would be a great one. She was just working for the wrong magazine.

"Doona, why did you apply for this magazine? Your smart and very resorsfull Im sure you could have got any job you wanted." Doona looked at her friend with a straight face.

"Other then not having experience, I sold my soul for the money. This magazine offered more money so I went with it. I have the experience now for the other jobs but they wont offer me the same pay I get now. So I stay with this evil corporation to live a better life." She expressed. Doona's personality was one that you had to get to know before truely understanding. The three of them sat on a bench just looking around. So-eun was people watching, see alot of families with their kids. She imagined seeing Yunho with Lucy. walking hand in hand as they walked to each area. She swore she could hear Lucy being excited to see the gorillas. Her heart fluttered thinking about them.

"APPA! Look! Its the gorillas! The gorillas just like Tarzan!" So-eun was imagining. She didnt even noticed that she was actually hearing her for real. Yoon looked around seeing a little blonde hair girl with four handsome men. She her lips and cheacked out the guys.

"Now those guys are pretty dam good lookng!" Yoon stated out loud. Doona pulled away from her notes to look at her friend.

"Yoon-yong! Please, there are kids here." Doona scolded her friend. So-eun looked at her two friends when she noticed the familiar faces. She stood up from the bench not believing her eyes. Lucy turned and looked and spotted So-eun by the benches.

"UNNIE!" She called. Lucy let go of her appa's hand and ran toward So-eun. Yunho followed his daughter to see who she had spotted and ran toward. The guys followed suit.

"Unnie! Your here! Your here!" She cheered as she ran to So-eun. So-eun bent down so that she was leveled with Lucy. Yoon-yong and Doona were shocked to see this strange girl just come running to her. Yoon looked back at the guys and saw it was the same guys she was just checking out. So-eun picked up Lucy, still holding her in her embrase as she came face to face with Yunho. She hadnt seen him in so long. She knew that she was avoiding him but it wasnt because she didnt like him. It was complicated. The two of them smiled at one another as the boys caught up.

"Hey!" Yunho greeted her. So-eun smiled back at him still hugging the little girl that was growing on her so much.

"Long time no see!" She greeted. Yoon and Doona looked between them confused. She had never mentioned having knowing a guy with a child, a waegukin at that. So-eun set Lucy back down as she held her hand in hers.

"What are you doing here Unnie?" Lucy asked. 

"I'm here with my coworkers, Doona and Yoon-yong. Doona is writing an story about zoo's and parks!" So-eun explained which made Lucy extremely excited. Though she probably thought she was writing a fairy tale and not the article that Doona was prepping. Yunho laughed at the sweet innocents of his baby girl.

"So your here for work?" He asked. So-eun was about to answer when her friend had answered for her.

"Nope, just me. These two ladies are free." Doona pointed to her two friends. Yoon-yong started fixing her hair so to catch the eye of one of the guys.

"Would you like to join us?" Heechul asked from behind Yunho. Yunho turned to look at his friends, realizing he was being rude and not introducing them.

"Oh Im sorry. Ladies, these are my friends. Donghae, Heechul and Siwon. Guys this is So-eun and..." Yunho didnt know who was who between her friends.

"I'm Yoon-yong and this is Doona!" Yoon spoke up so to make sure they knew her name. So-eun shook her head at her friend knowning full well what she was doing. Lucy tugged on So-eun's hand trying to gain her attention. So-eun looked down at her to see what she was so eagered to get her attention.

"Come with us!"" Lucy asked. So-eun started to shake her head when Yoon grabbed Doona's arm and pulled her up from the bench.

"We love too! It will be great. Walking around, enjoying learning about the animals and seeing the veiw." Yoon had exclaimed to everyone as cheerful as she possibly could. Doona started muttering about how she only agreed cause she could check out the butts of the guys and try to get her dirty hands on them when Yoon stopped on her foot causing her to yelp in pain.

"Oh! Yeah! Ok, we will go!" Doona painfully stated, jumping up and down on one foot. Yoon-yong continued to smile at the guys as if she didnt purposely put her friend in pain just to flirt with guys. They all walked together down the path in the zoo headed toward the elephants. Yoon kept looking at Siwon since he was tall and very good looking while Doona limped behind. Heechul noticed she was having problems walking and went to help her. Lucy held onto Donghae's hand and pulled him toward the fence to get a better look. Yunho and So-eun watched with smiles on their faces. Yunho wanted to have a moment alone with So-eun so that maybe he could talk to her, possibly find out if he had done something wrong.

"I am actually glad to have ran into you today." He exclaimed. They looked at each other, seeing each others smiles. So-eun shyly pulled her hair behind her ear, feeling nerveous oddly enough around Yunho.

"Yeah, I am glad too! I had been busy as of late. I really enjoyed that night with you and Lucy." Yunho sighed, remembering that night very well. He only just talked about it this morning with the guys. Yunho began ruffeling his hair nerveously as he tried to find something to talk about. Finding the words to use.

"About that night." Yunho started to bringing up the moment. So-eun didnt have to guess what he was bringing up. She knew it would come up sooner or later.

"I know I may have tried to make a move on you and I probably was taking it a little too fast. I will understand if your not intrested in that way." So-eun looked at him and began shaking her head.

"Oh no! No its nothing like that... I" She started to stumble on her words.

"If its because of what Heechul said then..." Yunho started up again but she shook her head again at him.

"No its nothing at all like that." She took a deep breathe and began to explain.

"You remember that night at the club?" She asked. He nodded. She slowed her steps down as they continued walking, keeping a distance from everyone as they enjoyed their time at the park so she and Yunho could talk.

"Well just about three weeks before that I had just broken up with my ex. We..... well I was in a relationship with him for about two and a half years. We would... Let me refrase that, I would have celebrated our three year aniversary but I had stumbled upon him one day with another woman. He had apparently been seeing her for only three months. Well not only did I catch him cheating but..." Yunho could see she was still hurt from the betrayel. He took her hand and made her stop walking. He looked her in the eyes to see she was forcing herself to not cry.

"He had proposed to her. After three months of knowing her!" She was using all of her energy to fight off the tears. She felt Yunho's thumb rub on her palm as he held her hand. The gesture made her smile. She looked Yunho in the eyes to continue.

"The night at the club, the girls and I went out to forget our problems. And thats when I met you. Of course it was ruined when my ex happens to walk through the door when we were talking." She explained. Yunho remembered that night well and he remembered a guy who ruined the mood between them. Yunho took her by her shoulders, then pulled her face up so she wouldnt look away.

"If I knew then what you have told me now. I would had made him sorry for ever betraying you like that." She smiled. She knew Yunho was a good guy but her heart was still healing from old wounds that seemed fresh. Yunho understood.

"I just need some time." So-eun explained. He nodded.

"And I will give you the time you need. Just please dont punish Lucy and I for what someone else has done." The two had a touching heart to heart talk. They didnt push the issue further. Today was a happy day and so they would enjoy and have fun. Lunch time came so they all headed out to eat. They left for a local resturant that was kid friendly. After eating Heechul had talked them into going to a small carnival where they had rides and games. The guys all played the games, winning all kinds of stuff animals. Though Yoon-yong was jealous that they all won the animals for Lucy. So-eun could tell she had never been around someone with kids before, atleast not while she was trying to get a guy to notice her. Soon it was late and Lucy was falling asleep while riding her Appa's back. They all said their goodbyes and headed their seperate ways. Doona had to drag Yoon-yong away so she wouldnt try to stalk one of the guys. So-eun helped Yunho take Lucy and all her new stuffed friends home before she headed home herself. Once she said goodbye to Yunho she headed home with her head held high, seeing that maybe she shouldnt have been so worried about falling in love. Maybe she would be more open to falling in love sooner rather then later.