Snow White

LUCY

The morning sun shown through the window in Lucy's window, brightening her face as it warmed her skin. She rubbed her eyes, waking up for the day as she sat up in bed. She yawned a big yawn and stretched her little arms out. She looked around her room to see it was morning. It was the weekend so she didnt have school and her Appa was off work for the day. Lucy got up out of bed and quietly walked across the hall and into her appa's room. She was trying to be sneaky when she noticed that Appa wasnt asleep in his bed. There was a woman with long black hair in the bed. Lucy still kept quiet, sneaking up into the bed to see who it was that was sleeping in her Appa's bed. As she got closer she recgonised the woaman to be So-eun. A huge smile grew on her face to see that So-eun had stayed the night. Lucy laid next to her, taking a strand of So-eun's hair and began twisting her dark locks around her finger. Lucy just watched as So-eun slept.

Yunho finally woke up, realizing he should check on Lucy before she come out running around and wake So-eun. He pulled his blanket up off him and got off the couch. He stretched his arms out as he walked down the hall way. He gently opened Lucy's door to find she had already left her room. He turned around to open the door to his room to see his little girl had snuck into his room and was laying in the bed with So-eun. He walked over to the foot of the bed to see both the girls were sound asleep. Lucy had So-eun's hair twisted around her little finger. He smiled at how adorable the scene infront of him looked. Realizing he should take a picture, he went back to the living room to find his phone. Returning to his room he set the camera mode on and stood at the food of the bed. He smiled as he took a few pictures. After he took the last picture So-eun began to stir awake. She noticed the small blonde child asleep infront of her. Lucy was sound asleep with So-eun's hair wrapped in her hand. She then heard the last photo click when she turned to see Yunho looking at the pictures he took. He looked up to see So-eun was awake. He embaressly smiled at So-eun.

"Sorry, I didnt mean to intrued. Was looking for Lucy when I found her next to you. It was cute seeing her laying next to you with your hair wrapped her finger. I had too...." Yunho appologised.

"Oh no dont worry about. Was surprised to see her there." She stated as she turned back to Lucy. She smiled at her then turned back at Yunho.

"Give me your phone!" She held out her hand for his phone. He handed it to her and she held it in front of her to take a close up of Lucy. She took a few shots and looked at the photos. She quietly giggled as she showed Yunho. He smiled happily, seeing that she was growing up so fast. So-eun handed his phone back to him and untangled her hair from Lucy's finger. Yunho headed back into the living room as So-eun snuck out of the bed and followed him out. They both sat in the living room looking at the pictures, laughing at the cuteness overload that was Lucy. The two of them looked at one another, realizing that they were sitting close to one another. So-eun's heart race as she could feel his breath on her. Yunho gulped his nerveousness down, trying to keep himself calm. He wanted to kiss her but he knew she needed time. After the events that happened to her last night he didnt want to scare her away. He turned away and stood up, heading into the kitchen.

"Are you hungry?" He asked. He opened his fridge and looked to see what he had.

"Uh.. yes, I am!" She answered him. Yunho pulled out milk, butter and then searched the cabnits for the pancake mix. He was amazing at making pancakes which was Lucy's favorite breakfast. So-eun watched as Yunho started to make the pancakes. He looked so manly, stirring away in the bowl. He pour the mix in the pan and he would flip the cake with just the pan. She was amazed with his skills. Once he was nearly done, Lucy had come out of the room, rubbing her eyes to wake herself up. Yunho and So-eun were putting breakfast on the table when they noticed her. Yunho smiled at his baby.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty!" He called out to her.

"Good morning Appa!" Lucy greeted her appa but when she looked next to her appa she saw So-eun. She gasped in both shock and happiness.

"Unnie! Your here! Did you stay the night?" Lucy asked. So-eun smiled, nodding to the little girl infront of her. Lucy turned to her appa who didnt say anything but smiled to himself.

"Really?" Lucy asked again. Both Yunho and So-eun nodded to her question. Yunho then pulled out his phone and showed her a picture. Lucy looked at the picture and smiled. She saw that she was laying next to So-eun and she was in her appa's bed. She looked so happy to see the image.

"I thought I was dreaming?" Lucy stated. So-eun and Yunho laughed. It really happened and they made sure to capture it.

"Yes my sleeping beauty it wasnt a dream and you were layin in my bed next to So-eun." Yunho stated. Lucy looked at the picture and then back to her appa.

"If I am sleeping beauty then Unnie is..... Ah! Unnie is Snow White!" Lucy stated bluntly. Yunho looked at So-eun and nodded his head.

"Yeah she does look a bit like Snow White." So-eun shook her head at the two of them. Yunho and Lucy chuckled at how clever they were.

"Well Princess your breakfast is allmost ready." He stated as he motioned for her to sit down. Lucy sat down at the table while her appa fixed her plate. So-eun went to the fridge to grab orange juice. She fixed the glasses of orange juices for the three of them and sat down at the table. Yunho had finished fixing Lucy's plate then sat down to make his own. The three of them talked, mostly about what ever Lucy was talking about. After they finished, Yunho was taking the dirty dishes to the kitchen to wash. So-eun stayed at the table with Lucy since she was still listening to Lucy's story.

"And then he kicked the ball and it flew really high over the school into the yard next to the school. So we couldnt play with the ball. " Lucy explained something that happened at school.

"Did he get in trouble for that?" She asked. Lucy nodded.

"He had to sit in time out for like 10 minutes." She stated.

"Well good!" So-eun cheered. Lucy smiled seeing that So-eun understood. She turned to her appa to see he smiled from listening to her tell the tales from her school as he washed dishes. She looked back at So-eun with an idea.

"Can we play a game?" Lucy asked. So-eun was just about to answer when Yunho intrupted.

"Lucy why dont you go gather a change of clothes for a bath and I will be in there in a second." Lucy nodded as she took off from the table and into her room. Yunho turned to So-eun who looked at him from the table. So-eun could tell he was changing the subject to the events that happened last night.

"I know last night...." Yunho started. He wasnt sure how or where to begin.

"What do you plann to do?" He finally asked. So-eun looked down at her drink, fiddling with her fingers thinking about what she would do.

"I dont know. I didnt think that far. I guess I could go home but Im afraid he maybe waiting for me." She stated. She had not expect her ex to come to her after everything that happened between them. Yunho could understand. Yunho stopped washing dishes and leaned against the counter facing So-eun.

"If you want I can go with you so you can pick up your things. If you still need a place to stay your more then welcome to stay here." He offered to here.

"Thank you Yunho. I know it was a inconvenice taking me in last night but I apreciate it. I really do! But I dont want to over stay my welcome." She exclaimed.

"I understand how you feel but its no problem." So-eun looked up at Yunho, weakly smiled.

"Thank you!"

"Your welcome. Later today Donghae will be coming to visit. We can use that time to go pick up your things if you like." So-eun nodded finding it perfect.

"Well I am going to get Lucy washed up. If you want, you can watch tv, or if you want to read I have a few books that are not children books in my room on a shelf if you like. Just make yourself comfortable and at home!" Yunho left to the bathroom to start Lucy for her bath. So-eun watched him walk away to help his daughter. She smiled, seeing first hand at all the things her ideal guy does for his little girl. She dreamt for years that she would one day have her own family with children of her own. Sighing, she thought back on the past with her ex and how he strung her along for so long. A few silent tears fell out as she remembered those memories. Lesson was learned and she knew if she were to ever be in a relationship again it would have to be with someone who wouldnt treat her like that. Who know how he should treat women. She could hear Yunho talking to Lucy and her tears stopped. Yunho knew how to treat a woman. He had a little girl who was proof of that. Heechul's words then began to ring into her ear.

"....Lucy comes first. She has and will always come first...... Lucy was the best thing to ever happen to him and I want you or what ever woman who tries to win his heart to know that." Those words rung in strong. He was right. She would come second to Lucy. But she didnt mind. She adored Lucy, but she felt that this little family was too good for her. What did she do to deserve them? Nothing in her eyes. Nothing at all. How could she just jump into their live and just become part of it. Her being here was enough to be invading into their lives. A pain of guilt stung her heart. They didnt need her! As she was about to cry silently to herself the door opened. She quickly cleared her face so not to show she been crying. Turning around she spotted Donghae. He came in with a beautiful girl next to him.

"Oh So-eun, I didnt know you were going to be here?" Donghae stated.

"It's ok. It was kind of a last minute thing." So-eun stated.

"Well So-eun I want you to meet my girlfriend Guen-young. Guen-young this is So-eun." He introduced them to one another. The two girls greeted one another before Yunho came out of the bathroom nearly soaking wet.

"Donghae! And Guen-young? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Oh Donghae didnt tell you?" She asked.

"Yeah I havent. Well you know when I came down to visit you, well I had just left from our date before meeting up with you." Donghae explained. Yunho was surprised but happy for his bestfriend.

"Well congrats to you two." Yunho stated. They all talked while Yunho went back and forth to the bathroom where Lucy was taking her bath. As soon as Lucy was done with her bath and changed, Yunho took So-eun to her apartment. So-eun's ex was no where in sight which she was thankful for. Yunho stood by the front door as she gathered her things. She packed for a good week or so. Yunho looked around her apartment every now and again seeing what a nice place she had. He then spotted the picture of her and her ex. He guessed she had not moved on completely. He felt a little sad. He wished that it could have been him with her. He had feelings for her but she needed time. He understood but at the same time he wanted her to be apart of his life. Once So-eun finished her packing her and Yunho headed out. It was going to be a long walk to his place but it was nice to get some air. Yunho pulled her luggage for her as they walked while he tried to find something to talk about.

"If you dont mind me asking, where do you work?" Yunho asked. So-eun had not told him what magazine she worked for. Yes she told him she was a writer but nothing more.

"Oh I work for Seoul-Beauty! It's a nice magazine. Not what I had in mind for but its not bad." She explained. Yunho could understand, working at a corner store wasnt his first pick either.

"I dont want to intrued but how did you end up with Lucy? I know its a bit personal but.... I'm curious as to what happen that you were able to have her as your own." So-eun asked. Yunho knew this question would one day come up. It usually did. He looked back on that day, remembering Lucy's omma.

"I was just a student in college. I hadnt had a plan for what I would do as a career. I was just taking the classes I would need for any degree. Well I moved to a new apartment where Lucy's Omma and her had lived. I didnt know them then, I was just a neighbor who would say hello once in awhile." He explained his history to So-eun who listened with content.

"Her Omma didnt know anyone. She was moved to Seoul after her husband was deployed for war. I never met the man but from what I was told he was a good man. He had passed before Lucy was born. Anyway Lucy's Omma was sick and she would ask for me to watch here once in awhile. Well one day she left her to me to go to the hospital. It was suppose to be for just a day. But she never came back. I was told that she collapsed when she got there. They did surgery on her but... she was gone. Lucy didnt have any family and if I didnt keep her she would have been put in an orphange. I didnt think I could keep her. But one night while she was in my care, she got sick. I put my heart and soul into making her better. It was a rough night for us both but she got better. After seeing how happy she was after that I couldnt give her up. So I adopted her." Yunho shared his story to So-eun. It was a beautiful story. He took her in cause she had no one. He didnt have to but he did and that made her heart fall for him completely. She knew she right then that she had feelings for him. He was the guy she wanted to be with. She wanted to be part of his little family with Lucy. But how could she? Her heart ached to be loved like that.

"Yunho... I..." She began to speak.

"Hmm?" So-eun couldnt speak. She wanted too. Wanted to tell him how she felt but she shook her head.

"Oh nothing. Thank you for telling me!" She thanked him. He smiled, feeling a bit closer to her for letting her hear his and Lucy's story.

"I was happy to tell you." He stated. They continued walking back to his apartment in silence. Both with hearts wanting to be with one another but not one willing to say a word.