Sungyeol

The Imperfects

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

“You’re so fat,” Said my dad, laughing at me.

I looked at him sadly, he and the others were laughing. There was a pain in my chest which I was trying to ignore, but it hurt too much to. I wiped my eyes as tears pricked them. My friends or the people who I had thought were my friends laugh at me all the time and call me fat, clumsy, and useless. Girls and boys at my school call me call me , , fat, and useless trash. My first love called me fat and useless. Are they all right? Am I a ? A ? Fat? Am I really useless trash?

“Seriously, you need to lose about sixty pounds…” said my appa, poking my slightly chubby stomach. I looked down at my stomach sadly. I’ve been losing weight though…I walked lifelessly towards the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, I locked the door and released the tears I couldn’t in front of them. I glanced in the mirror, looking at the trail of tears.

“Cry baby…” I muttered, wiping away my tears. I lifted my shirt and looked at my stomach in the mirror, glaring at it angrily. “You are fat…You are useless too…they are right…”

 

A month later, I stood in front of the mirror, staring at my ribs sticking up against my skin. I sighed, I’m still fat. I was back then and still am. I rubbed my temples sighing again, no dinner for you…

I walked to my room lying down on my bed, ignoring my grumbling stomach which wanted food. Suddenly the door opened and the maid, who acts like a mother to me, since my really mother passed away, walked in, smiling at me.

“Sungyeol, dinner is ready!” said the maid, smiling.

“I’m not hungry.” I said into my pillow, hiding my blood shot eyes.

“Sungyeol…you are getting too skinny…you are just skin and bones. You need to eat!”

I shook my head, “NO! I’m fat! I don’t need to eat!”

“Sungyeol, you aren’t fat!”

I faced her, revealing my blood shot eyes to her, “The why does everyone say I am?”

“Honey…they are just jealous of your looks and your brain.” Said the maid, hugging me tightly, she was really shocked at how thin I was, “So come on and eat, ok?”

She stood up and I nodded, “I’ll be down in a bit.”

“Alright,” Said the maid, leaving happily.

I walked down the stairs happily; my appa wasn’t home which meant I could roam my house freely.  I was walking into the dining room where the made was when I began to feel faint. I began to stagger and my vision began to blur. Soon, I saw the floor coming closer to my face then everything turned black.

 

A while later, I woke up, groaning as I opened my eyes to get blinded by bright lights. I rubbed my throbbing temples as I sat up, glancing around at the others beds. My eye sight was blurry since I had poor eye sight. I then noticed that there were six other empty beds in the room. Where was I?

“Sungyeol-sshi, you’re up?” said a female from the door way.

I nodded, “Where am I?”

“You are in a rehab hospital,” Said the doctor, “You are here to recover from metal abuse and anorexia. I’ll be your doctor and care taker, Dr. Lee Seoji.”

I looked at her, trembling a bit. She was one of them I bet, she wants to play with me I bet…I’m not going to let it happen. I will never let it happen!

“Do you think you were mentally abused?”

I shrugged.

“You don’t know?”

I nodded.

“Well, I brought you your lunch please it a bit of it,” Said the lady placing at tray on the table by the bed. I stared at the disgusting sandwich and soda sitting on it. Both held to many calories…They’d make me fat…well, fatter than I already was.

“Go ahead, eat it!” said the lady, “It’s actually really good.”

I don’t care if it’s good or not. Either way, that trash will make me fat. That’s what I wanted to say to her, but instead, I shook my head.

She sighed and left, taking the tray of disgusting food with her.

I sighed, laid on my bed, staring out the window, since my bed was right beside it. I sighed closing my eyes, drifting off to sleep.


Introducing Sungyeol, the anorxic boy...Next is Myungsoo. :D Anyways, I hope you like it so far! :D It's really cool, I got 9 comments and 50 subscribers before I even posted the first chapter! Please continue with the awesome support by continueing to comment! :D