Chapter 2

I Hate That I Still Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Middle school was probably the most impactful period of Ji Yeon’s teenage years.

It was when things started to change.

When Sehun was twelve, puberty hits and bam! he has shot in terms of height and popularity. Sehun has became even more good looking being dubbed an ullzang. Regardless he is still the adorable dork to Ji Yeon  and they were still the best of friends.

One day just as they finished watching Fast and Furious at the cinema, Sehun was scouted by a casting agent from SM Entertainment to train under them. Boy, he was beyond ecstatic that he is one step closer in achieving his dream. Ji Yeon had always known that he aspires to be a performer and she can’t help but to feel proud of him especially when she was always there for him in the process of getting over his lisp. He definitely improved but occasionally it will slip but it has always been endearing to Ji Yeon.

“Congratulations, Hunnie oppa!”as they both fanboy/girl-ed in the middle of the street jumping and squealing.

 

 

It was Ji Yeon’s twelfth birthday. Every year, Sehun never failed to wish her Happy Birthday at 12am sharp. Although both of them were rich and could afford elaborated birthday parties, they had always preferred to spend the day with each other.

It has been a tradition for them to catch a movie, have pizza, hit the arcades and have ice-cream on their birthdays. It was the same like any oth

Please log in to read the full chapter