Chapter 6

I Hate That I Still Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

The boys were showing Ji Yeon and SaRang around SM and many girls would die to have twelve such good looking tour guides. Things are always fun with the boys around with their childishness and their competitiveness to make SaRang laugh.

To win her heart from their Luhan hyung they say. But really, SaRang doesn’t even budge and kept on clinging to her Luhan oppa making the rest of the boys whined in defeat while she giggled on.

As they kept on engaging in random conversations to get to the mother daughter pair better, Sehun just followed behind the group quietly while trying to ease his mind. After all, he has a lot to take in. His guilt from his past actions, Ji Yeon’s return, SaRang who accidentally? called him appa and etc.

“So Ji Yeon ah, where are you both currently residing at? The hotel?” Chen asked.

“Well, just some place. Nowhere special.” She answered vaguely.

“Eh, why so secretive? Are you like a princess or something that has to hide her identity?” Chen teased. Ji Yeon just laughed it off and assured that she is no princess of sort.

Sehun who was listening closely is preoccupied with his own thoughts. ‘Come to think of it, I don’t really know her family background other than they’re well off but probably not as rich as mine. I mean, come on my parents own Oh Corporation and that tells something. I’m not bragging.

Anyway she has always been secretive regarding her family and I respect her privacy a lot to pry into that matter because I didn

Please log in to read the full chapter