Chapter 10

I Hate That I Still Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Wow, you look really pretty my little angel.” Ji Yeon cooed planting a loving kiss on her daughter’s lips.

“Uncle Sehun chose my outfit today, mummy.” She replied between her giggles.

Ji Yeon was surprised but nevertheless she expressed her gratitude. “Thank you Sehun oppa for helping. I hope she didn’t bother you much.”

“Don’t worry about it. We had fun didn’t we SaRang?” He smiled and winked at the little girl. Ji Yeon’s heart couldn’t help but fluttered at his charm.

Hoping to hide her slightly tinted cheeks, Ji Yeon tried to avert the attention from her. “Baby girl, why don’t you show your uncles around the house while I prepare lunch?”

“Yes, mummy!” She saluted her mummy quickly before running towards Luhan excitedly. “Luhan oppa! Mummy asked me to show you and the rest of the uncles around the house.”

“Aish! Why am I an uncle while Luhan hyung gets to be oppa? This is so unfair!” Tao whined.

“Deal with it. Life isn’t fair.” Kyungsoo snickered before joining the tour.

 

 

“Are you sure you’re really not a princess of some sort? Your penthouse is simply glamorously chic!” Chen commented.

“Well, I guess my parents did go overboard in renovating the place as a welcome back present. They had hoped that I will stay in Korea permanently.”

“I didn’t really expect much from your cooking but damn you made my favourite chicken taste so good. How about be my girlfriend and cook for me every day?” Jongin flirted.

“Thank you for the offer but no thanks, Jongin oppa.”

Please log in to read the full chapter