Chapter 33

I Hate That I Still Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Such a beautiful morning to laze under the warm sun and clear blue skies. That’s exactly what the boys are doing right now, sprawled either on the lounge chairs or on the soft, white beach feeling the gentle breeze hoping that their vacation would last forever.

Well at least everyone looked relaxed with the exception of one.

“Why is our maknae so grouchy this morning? Kai did you pissed him off?” Kris asked.

Kai just scoffed at the accusation as Tao replied the elder. “Hyung, our Sehunnie is so grumpy because Ji Yeon doesn’t want to wake up yet and join us here. So, he’s throwing tantrums now. What a clingy baby.” He teased earning a glare from the said boy.

“By now all of us should understand that the only person who could affect his emotions is none other than- Oh my god. Is she really a mother already?” Kai lowered down his shades to get a clearer look. The boys’ attention was shifted as well.

Ji Yeon was earning a lot of glances from the male population as she walked towards her brothers with a happily skipping SaRang on tow. People were busy admiring the y sister and an adorable little sister when in fact those two were mother and daughter.

She headed  for Sehun’s direction when she spotted him with the boys at the distance.

“Aish, why do I feel like I’m losing my baby sister to that Oh Sehun already.” Jae Joong grumbled watching Ji Yeon’s figure getting smaller.

“Hyung, you’re being overprotective again. She’ll forever be our baby sister and that won’t change. Besides, she came to find us first. That’s all that matters. Just relax and let the young ones have fun.” Yoo Chun persuaded.

The boys instantly light up at a cheery SaRang in a cute, blue swimsuit with frilly skirts waving excitedly at her funny uncles. As Ji Yeon  reached their spot, they concentrated on playing with the little one instead because honestly they didn’t know where to look while Sehun openly gawked at his soon-to-be-girl.

A white crochet cover up was hung loosely on her body up to a little after her giving him a glimpse of a red bikini string tied around her neck, prominent collarbones with a deep cleavage, right shoulder, unending milky, white legs and the rest was up to his imagination and believe me, it went wild.

“Take a picture. It lasts longer oppa. And my eyes are up here. Stop staring you byuntae.” She snapped at Sehun.

His mischief started to kick in as he stood up from his chair and closed in their distance. “What’s wrong with me looking at my girl which by the way looks hot today.” He winked and leaned in for a surprise peck on her cheeks and ran away.

“Y-Yah! Who said you can kiss me?” Ji Yeon started chasing after him along the beach and at some point of the chase he purposely slowed down to capture her instead.

“Oppa, don’t you dare throw me into the water. Put me down.” She warned him warily.

“Your wish is my command, my princess.” He dipped her into the water. He didn’t mind getting wet himself because she was still clutching around his neck tightly. If anything, that sly boy is enjoying all the skinship.

“Oppa! You idiot! I don’t know how to swim.” She was really worried now.

He was aware of her shaky voice now and tightened his grip. “Don’t worry, Ji Yeon. I promise that I’ll keep you safe always and never let anything happen to you. From now on I’m your personal lifeguard okay?”

She looked up feeling relieved at his words and smiled. “Who says I want you as my lifeguard? You always tease me. A definite no-no criteria.”

“Well, too bad for you bec

Please log in to read the full chapter