Chapter 34

I Hate That I Still Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ji Yeon’s phone rang early the next morning. “Rise and shine my two beautiful princesses!”

The morning call was too early for the sleepyhead. She mumbled incoherent sentences as a reply earning chuckles from Sehun. “Come on, Yeonnie. Wake up for breakfast before we head out for snorkelling.”

“Appa, mummy has fallen asleep again. But don’t worry, SaRang will wake mummy up and dress her up prettily.” The little girl has woken up feeling excited for their activity and took over the phone that has slipped off her mother’s hand.

“Morning, sweetheart. I know I could always count on you. Bring mummy to appa’s place when you’re ready neh?” Sehun cooed.

“Yes, appa!” She saluted cutely even if he can’t see it.

 

 

“Hunnie~ That breakfast better be delicious else I’ll slaughter you for waking me up this early.” Ji Yeon complained in between her sleepiness. Sehun pinched her cheeks lovingly before scooping SaRang in his arms and led them both to his patio.

Ji Yeon blinked in surprise at the table full of delectable food. He was seriously taking the quote ‘Breakfast like a king’ quite literally. Even if she wasn’t hungry before, she definitely is now.

Sehun sat his daughter in between them as he pulled out Ji Yeon’s chair like a gentleman. “Why thank you. Aren’t you such a gentleman?” She commented in a mock noblewoman accent and playfully hid a smile behind her hand.

It was really amusing for SaRang to see their parents acting like that and swelled with happiness. Sehun played along the act as well. “Anything for the beautiful milady. It is such an honour to be able to dine with her.” He bowed and kissed her hand.

“Gosh, oppa you’re acting so cheesy already. It’s not even eight yet.” Ji Yeon teased but she enjoyed the short play.

“Get used to it because you’re definitely seeing more of it.” He grinned. “Now let’s dig in.”

Sehun had arranged for a typical Western breakfast that consisted of a bowl of fresh salad, scrambled eggs, hams, sausages, toasts, hash browns and a jug of milk. He wanted his girls to have a proper meal before draining themselves from all the snorkelling.

Ji Yeon watched as he piled SaRang’s plate with food and helped her cut into smaller pieces. She was swooning over how attentive of a father Sehun was towards their daughter without realising that he was filling her plate with a mountain full of food.

“Hunnie! When did you sneak so much food on my plate? I can’t possibly finish this.” She commented shocked at the amount.

“You would have noticed it if you weren’t so busy admiring my handsome face, Yeonnie. You could have made it less obvious that you couldn’t take your eyes off me.” He winked.

Ji Yeon blushed being caught red handed and looked down her plate in embarrassment while Sehun was busy chuckling at her response. She is a strong, independent career woman and a responsible, loving mother but at times like this, she looks like a shy teenager in love.

Thank goodness for the little angel. “Mummy, can I h

Please log in to read the full chapter