Chapter 30

I Hate That I Still Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun seems to be popping out everywhere around Ji Yeon after his love declaration. He surely knows how to play push and pull well. Lingering just long enough to remind her of his presence but not too much to keep her longing for him.

Yup, definitely getting there with each step. A step closer to her heart.

Ji Yeon was still reluctant but hey, at least she’s talking. That’s some progress than none at all.

“Oh my god, Sehun oppa! Can you please not startle me like that? Are you stalking me?” Ji Yeon asked calming her poor heart down when he decided to jump out magically from nowhere.

“Why, are you startled by my good looks? It’s about time you get used to it because you’re gonna see more of me now.  And yes to your second question. I am stalking you. Stalking for your love. Haven’t I made myself clear?” It was cheesy yet his intense gaze were nothing of such at all, boring a hole in her face.

As she remained tongue-tied, Sehun revealed a stalk of gardenia that he has been hiding and smoothly placed it behind her ears.

“Gardenia for the pretty lady. I hope it’s still your favourite flower, Yeonnie. Unknowingly, it has become my favourite fragrance but nothing beats the way how good you always smell to me. I love you, Ji Yeon.”

The three words made her time stood still.

She even failed to notice how she held her breath as Sehun nuzzled his nose against her neck before continuing his way.

Only after he disappeared, “Y-yah, t-that’s ual harassment.” Her tiny voice stuttered without conviction.

Undeniably she felt a little faint of how sweet that he still remembered her favourite flower and maybe just a little, she craved for more of such loving gestures.  That was what she thought as she caressed the petals of gardenia gently.

A mischievous  Yoo Chun crept up beside the dazed Ji Yeon. “Why does my baby sister look like a love sick puppy?”

“Excuse me, oppa?” She retorted begging to differ.

“You are excused my little dongsaeng.” He grinned ruffling her hair.

“Gosh, oppa! Stop ruffling my hair and I’m not a love sick puppy!” She was peeved and her oppa is enjoying it.

“Come on. Walk with your favourite oppa.” He laughed calling after his sister who has gone ahead of him.

 

 

Before Ji Yeon could be knocked down by a stampede of hyperactive boys, Sehun has pulled her safely into his arms pressed against his chest protectively.

“Hyungs! Be careful! You could have injured Ji Yeon.” He reprimanded them gently but kept a stern voice. It was funny how he got berated instead.

Please log in to read the full chapter