Chapter 37

I Hate That I Still Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ji Yeon changed out of her costume and was left with only her underwear when someone barged into the dressing room. Instinctively, she covered (barely) herself with her arms and was about to shout when a hand silenced her.

Upon realising who it was, she punched him hard on the arm. “You idiot, Oh Sehun! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?” She clutched onto her still pounding heart from the shock with an irritated look as he grinned handsomely.

“Well, that wasn’t my intention. I just want to make sure that you’re okay. But if anything, I sure hope that your heart beats faster for me.” He added cheesily.

A soft “Oh” was what she managed to mutter when she replayed how she ran away after being caught in a lip lock session with Sehun by the Exo boys.

‘Kissing…’ Subconsciously she touched her lips as the moment they kissed came flashing across her eyes. She was lost in her own thoughts and blushed at the scene totally forgetting the other presence in the confined space with her.

“You know, I could always kiss you again if you miss this.” He pointed cheekily at his own lips.

It was then she broke out of her reverie. “Yah, what are you doing in here? Get out before someone misunderstood the situation.” She struggled to push him out as he laughed shamelessly. He put up some resistance to taunt her even more.

“I don’t regret the kiss and I certainly don’t regret barging in here. Nice bod by the way.” He dare winked before he willingly let himself being pushed.

She was about to warn him not to barge in again when sounds or rather noises could be heard outside the room. The other boys were looking for Ji Yeon to grab dinner together.

“I’m not letting you guys in. I have to protect my Ji Yeon from you bunch of hormonal hyungs.” Sehun continued blocking the door with his long limbs as s tried to pry him off the door.

Ji Yeon scoffed at his statement but couldn’t help but smile when he said ‘My Ji Yeon’. She liked the sound of that and she liked the fluttering feeling in her stomach that made her feel warm and gooey inside.

She giggled when she heard Chen voicing her thoughts. “Protect my . It is you precisely that we have to protect Ji Yeon from.”

“Damn right he is oppa!” Ji Yeon hollered from the inside with a wide smile plastered on her face.

 

 

Life has been good. Sehun and Ji Yeon had a fair share of dates even though she refused to admit they were dates. And SaRang simply adored Sehun as her appa as they spent more time together. She enjoyed being her appa’s little princess and definitely enjoyed all the pampering.

That’s when the thoughtful girl came up with an idea to reciprocate his affection. “Mummy, let’s make daddy a cute bento box like the ones you used to make for me. Please, mummy, please.” She put on her best puppy dog eyes with her hands clasped tightly.

Slightly pinching her daughter’s chubby cheeks, “Aigoo, if only you weren’t this cute. Let’s get started then if you want to complete it before your art class.”

So they started playing around the kitchen. SaRang was busy decorating the box of panda shaped rice before arranging another box of goodies. Meanwhile Ji Yeon was working on her stir fry bulgogi that is Sehun, the meat lover’s favourite dish.

Satisfied with their end product, Ji Yeon got SaRang ready for her class. As she walked her daughter into her class, the little girl gave her a goodbye kiss on the lips. “Mummy, tell appa that SaRang made the food and hoped that he will enjoy it. Tell him that SaRang loves him a lot too.” She started toeing the ground with her shoes looking a little shy.

Ji Yeon smiled at how adorable SaRang is being. “Sweetheart, appa will love it especially when you made it for him. I’m sure it will replenish his energy. Appa loves you very much too. Now go before you’re late.”

Ji Yeon bowed politely greeting the teacher as SaRang joined her classmates excitedly. Ji Yeon walked back towards her car and drove to SM.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter