Chapter 28

I Hate That I Still Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Throughout the live coverage, citizens of South Korea were loss for words even after the press conference has ended. Well who wouldn’t. The Jungs were such a prestigious chaebol family and to have the nation’s top idol group as sons and an extremely beautiful and capable daughter is just over the top. The family is really blessed.

Even the Exo boys who were glued to their TV in the living room were having a hard time digesting the news.

“Oh my god! Ji Yeon is really a princess! For goodness sake, she is the only Jung heiress!” Chen started being dramatic. The dorm soon turned into a market square where the boys were so engrossed in commenting on the revelation.

It was a lot to take in for the youngest as he remained still in his position lost in his own thoughts. ‘Now I know why she was always so secretive about her family and the fact that she hangs out at my place instead most of the time. Yah, Oh Sehun! That’s not important now. Figure out how to make Ji Yeon forgive you is the priority now.’ He gave himself a knock on the head.

 

 

Despite all the hoohah going on with her newly announced identity, Ji Yeon went on with her normal life. Work was as usual with additional whisperings here and there whenever she passes by, and the fact that they treat her with cautious now knowing that she is their ultimate boss.

Nothing she can’t handle as it was pretty much predicted. She continued being herself and smiled even more. But beneath all those smiles, she knew that she misses Sehun even if she was supposed to be angry at him.

How long has it been? Two weeks since that day. Two weeks of avoiding him. Two weeks of ignoring his calls. Two weeks of refusal to reply his text messages. Two weeks of torture.

Sehun was equally distressed as well. Every day he endured Ji Yeon ignoring his calls and text messages. He endured not being able to see her and SaRang. He endured waiting for them in front of their penthouse even though it has been futile for the past two weeks. Despite that, he still kept his hopes up to see them again.

Just like the previous days, Sehun crouched down leaning against the wall of Ji Yeon’s apartment reflecting upon his life. His ears perked up when he heard the elevator dinged and footsteps approaching. He stood up only to sit back down grunting, suppressing the numbness of his leg.

The sound of footsteps stopped. That was when he saw two pairs of feet right in front of me. One belonged to a little girl and one belonged to a lady judging from the heels.

 

 

Grandma Jung is babysitting little SaRang today while Ji Yeon is away on a business trip for two days. The little girl was having a tea party with her halmeoni when she remembered leaving her pororo and friends plush toys at the apartment.

With that adorable little pout, how could Grandma Jung say no when her grandchild wanted to go back for it. And so they went. Bu

Please log in to read the full chapter