Chapter 7

I Hate That I Still Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Discussions with sajangnim were not scheduled until a few days later from their first encounter.

Well today is the day and SaRang was left at her grandparents place simply because they complained of not spending enough time with her and Ji Yeon couldn’t help but to roll her eyes at her adorable parents.

Losing her serious business suits and a bun, she opted for a more casual approach today reflecting her actual age.  

Granted herself access into the building, Ji Yeon manoeuvred herself around the building but soon got lost not remembering her way to the meeting room. Thankfully she spotted someone familiar and jump-hugged him. “Oppa!”

“Yah kiddo! Weren’t you the one who said to pretend like we don’t know each other if we meet? And here you are hugging me.” The male teased.

“Well, I’m sorry that I missed my brother so much and he’s being a meanie to me. Fine. I’ll go find the other oppas and hug them instead.” Ji Yeon retorted childishly.

The male chuckled at the younger one. “Well, what would you do if people sees us being so close?”

“Hmm.. I’ll just say that you’re a very close ahjusshi of mine that took care of me when I was younger.” She replied.

“Bwoh??!! Ahjusshi? Yah. You wanna die?” He responded messing up her hair.

“Oppa! Stop it. And no I don’t want to die because I love you too much.” She grinned cheekily.

“You sure have a way for sweet talking don’t you? Now run along to the meeting. It’s another floor up, the room at the end of the hallway.”

“Thanks oppa!”

At the other far end, the EXO boys were passing by.

“Hey that looks like Ji Yeon don’t you think so? What’s she doing with sunbae-nim?” One of them asked.

“Nah. That isn’t her. She isn’t wearing her business suits.” Another replied.

“Let’s go practice our routines. We have a lot to do.” Kris reminded.

 

...

 

The meeting has ended conclud

Please log in to read the full chapter