Chapter 4

I Hate That I Still Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

BACK TO THE PRESENT

 

“Sehun.”

The once familiar name managed to escape from her lips. She broke out of her trance when Lee sajangnim came in.

“Ji Yeon sshi, I’m so sorry about your daughter. This will not happen again.”

“What matters is that I found her now. Don’t worry about it.” She smiled hugging her little girl lovingly.

“I’m glad. Ah I see that you have met the boys.”

“Neh. Thank goodness they were here for my daughter.” She bowed.

“Boys, this is Jung Ji Yeon sshi, the representative from Samsung Group, our main sponsor for SM Town this year. She will be working close with us- Excuse me for a moment.”A phone call interrupted sajangnim. As the call ended, “Boys, please show her around and treat her well. Ji Yeon sshi, I’m sorry but I would have to excuse myself to attend to some urgent matters. I hope to continue our discussion in the next meeting.” With that he bowed and hurried off.

Ji Yeon was left in a slightly awkward atmospehere in a room full of attractive idols. Eyes were darting here and there urging among themselves to start a conversation. It was rather an amusing sight to Ji Yeon.

Baekhyun, the known chatterbox among Exo broke the silence at last. “Ji Yeon sshi. Do you remember me?”

She nodded and smiled warmly. “Of course I do Baekhyun sunbaenim.”

Her reply triggered the rest of the members. “Bwoh?!! Sunbaenim? We thought you were older!”

Honestly she gets that a lot but their response were really hilarious and she couldn’t help but chuckle. “Do I really look that old?” I teased.

They shook their heads vigorously as if I was offended. A certain voice spoke out in the midst of the revelation. “In fact she is even younger than our maknae by a year.”

“Hello Jongin sshi and Sehun sshi.” She greeted.

“Bwoh??!! The three of you knew her?” Chanyeol’s deep voice boomed.

“Neh. I’m not surprised that you thought I was older. I purposely dress that way and put on make up to look more mature. Don’t worry it’s only for the first impression. I’ll dress my age the next time we meet.” Sh

Please log in to read the full chapter