Chapter 27

I Hate That I Still Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Needless to say, Ji Yeon has been avoiding the Exo boys or particularly Sehun. She even moved back to her family house with SaRang just to avoid bumping into him. Even if they do meet in SM, she avoided looking at him and shrugs him off with whatever excuses that she could come up with.

Sehun understands that she feels confused and gave her as much space as possible. But that doesn’t mean he felt any better. It hurts to see her ignoring him and pushing him away. He is not prepared to lose her again.

NO.

He doesn’t want to lose her at all. Not when he loves her. Not when they have such a beautiful daughter together. Sehun cursed whoever created ‘If you love someone, you have to let them go.’

As for Ji Yeon, she was bothered by the fact that they had slept together in a spur of the moment. In fact, VERY bothered. She was confused as hell already and the just made things even more complicated for her.

She forced herself to ignore the ‘mistake’ but deep down she knew it wasn’t. She was still very much in love with her best friend, first love and the father to her little girl. It only felt right being in his arms, with his kisses and his touches. It was as if her body was made to fit his like a puzzle.

She knew that she was craving to be close to him again when fate let them meet again and it scared her. She doesn’t want to get hurt again. She doesn’t have the confidence to get back up again if history is going to repeat itself.

She was lost in those thoughts staring blankly into the thin air while SaRang was watching Pororo and moving animatedly to the song.

She shook her head to dismiss all of it. ‘Jung Ji Yeon, you have no time for that. Get your priorities right and focus on the press conference. That’s more important and relevant.’

 

 

In the banquet hall of J Crown Hotel, rows of tables and comfortable chairs were arranged neatly in front of the stage. Small vases of gardenia decorate the tables giving off that soothing fragrance hoping to uplift the tense mood in the hall later.

Later came and reporters started flocking into the hall occupying their respective seats setting up their laptops on the table. Videographers were setting up their gadgets for a live coverage while photographers were fine tuning their cameras.

Without warning, two figures stepped onto the stage turning heads and surprising them for it was none other than Mr Jung Hee Joon and his wife, owner of South Korea’s multinational conglomerate, Jung Corporations.

But before the press could probe on their appearance, DBSK and Ji Yeon walked in and sat down calmly with Jae Joong seated beside her. He squeezed her hand under the table knowing that his sister isn’t comfortable with all the attention. That was mainly the reason why the release has been postponed again and again over the years.

Mr Jung has taken the liberty to clear his throat and spoke into the microphone where cameras instantly clicked.

“Good morning to all of you here. It must have been unexpected to see me today on this stage but trust me I have a good reason for it. It has come to my at

Please log in to read the full chapter