Chapter 20

I Hate That I Still Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Overcoming an episode of hurdle has got their friendship back to normal. They were slowly getting back there; the time when they were best of friends. They are certainly more comfortable with each other now.

However, conflicts might test their friendship again but hey life isn’t a bed full of roses. There is certainly more to their relationship when fate decided to let them meet again. So let’s just enjoy the good days for now.

 

 

Ji Yeon has been visiting SM frequently due to some business matters. Following her successful collaboration in SMTown, it seems that she has been in charge to get Exo-M as the new face of Bean Pole to promote in China.

“Sajangnim, Exo-M has been garnering even more popularity with their recent release of Overdose music video. Samsung Group is determined to capitalise on this and have them endorsing a new series of the brand in China. I even had the contract drafted out for your review. The terms and conditions will definitely benefit the both of us. We are sincere and won’t take no for an answer. So I’ll appreciate it if you could consider our proposal.”

“Hmm, I must say you’re quite persuasive with the contract Ji Yeon sshi. Consider it a yes then. But I will have the contract reviewed thoroughly and meet again in case of any disagreements from our side.”

“I’m glad to be working with you again sajangnim.” They both smiled as they shook on another collaboration again.

“It is my pleasure Ji Yeon sshi. I bet the boys will be more than happy too. Things would be easier since you’re all well acquainted already.”

“Yeah, happy to be picking on me.” She whined.

The CEO let out a hearty laugh. “Well, I guess we’ll meet again soon. Why don’t you go and grab some lunch with the boys. I think they’re having a break now.”

“Neh, sajangnim. I’ll take my leave now.” Ji Yeon bowed politely.

 

 

“Eeww, get off me Oh Sehun! You’re sweaty and icky!” The nearest to the door hung his arm around Ji Yeon the moment sh

Please log in to read the full chapter