Chapter 32

I Hate That I Still Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Can I get you anything, Sehun sshi?” The air stewardess asked in her overly sweet high pitched voice. It was so obvious that she’s trying to hit on Sehun.

Ji Yeon twitched in irritation as she eyed the stewardess who was bending too low exposing her goodies. ‘Yes, I would like you to go away.’ She answered inwardly. ‘You old hag, why are you flirting with the maknae who is way younger than you. Can’t you pick someone of your own age. Stupid Sehun is definitely enjoying the view.’ She added on giving him the side eye.

“Yeonnie, are you hungry? Do you want to get anything?” Sehun turned to ask her tentatively. She was taken by surprise but managed to shake her head as he dismissed the flirty stewardess plainly.

The said lady bowed and walked away in disbelief of the unexpected rejection from Sehun. Ji Yeon had to bite back a smile of satisfaction, tending to the asleep SaRang.

“You know, I like it when you’re jealous. It’s hot.” He suddenly whispered.

Ji Yeon widened her eyes but rebutted his statement. “Am not. You’re delusional.”

“Oh really? You were practically burning a hole in her face. Don’t think I never noticed.” He pressed further.

She let out a strangled laugh. “Oh Sehun, you’re delusional and you need an eye check-up. I’m gonna take a nap.” She shut her eyes and pretended to sleep.

“You’re adorable when you pretend to sleep, Yeonnie. I really meant what I said about liking you getting jealous. If anything, it means that you still care and that I still stand a chance. I really do love you.” He replied warmly reaching over to ruffle her hair and planting a kiss on SaRang’s head.

Ji Yeon fell asleep for real feeling tingly with the words I love you lingering in her mind.

 

 

It was already late afternoon when finally arrived at their destination. The long journey was taxing but it was all worth it when Bora Bora Island was in sight. It certainly lived up to its name of being the most beautiful island in the world.

From the unending clear neon-lit turquoise lagoon waters that entice visitors to jump in right away to the long stretch of fine, white beach to the beautiful scenery of mountains and plentiful greeneries that looks as if it was taken out of a travelling magazine. To top it off, there was just the right amount of sunlight and the gentle rays were comfortably warm.

“Mummy! It’s so pretty here! Can we build sandcastles and go swim later?” SaRang squealed excitedly.

Ji Yeon chuckled at the little girl. “Awhh, you’re so cute baby girl. Are you that happy to be here?”

“Yes! SaRang is very happy because I have mummy and appa with me. There’s also samchon, Luhan oppa and Exo uncles.” She started running little steps towards Luhan who was walking ahead already.

“Luhan oppa!”

“Careful, sweetheart!” Ji Yeon reminded and felt relieved when he h

Please log in to read the full chapter