Chapter 31

I Hate That I Still Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Annyeonghasaeyo, CEO Lee.”

“Oh, annyeonghasaeyo Mr Jung and Mr Oh. It was so unexpected when my secretary informed me of your presence. If I may ask, what brings two such successful businessmen here? Please take a seat.”

“Thank you. To be honest, this visit isn’t unexpected. After all, both of our children are doing well under your label.” Mr Jung chuckled.

“Actually, we are here to discuss some business matters or rather a favour to ask you of. Firstly, we would like to have Exo for the opening performance of our largest theme park mall in South Korea on new year’s day. And since it is such a meaningful collaboration, we would like to feature our children specifically my son, Sehun and Ji Yeon.” Mr Oh explained the sudden visit.

“I smell a little matchmaking here.” The CEO teased probingly.

 

“Congrates hyung! Your prayers are finally answered. She’s such a precious little one.” A younger Mr Oh was feeling happy for the then Mr Jung.

Mr Jung broke into a proud laughter. “Damn you’re right, Jae Wook ah. I’m getting tired of my naughty sons. Finally I have a princess to pamper and the boys have a little sister to protect after trying for so long.”

“Sehun ah, isn’t baby Ji Yeon pretty? Be a good oppa to her aracchi?” Mr Oh cooed to the one year old Sehun in his arms.  He replied smiling, gurgling with his saliva.

“I would love to be in laws with you but let’s not pressure the kids when they still have such a long way to grow up.” Mr Jung laughed. “As usual, I’m going to hide their identity until the time is right.”

“Don’t worry about it, hyung. I’ll keep it a secret. Sehun will be a good playmate for Ji Yeon.”

 

Both Mr Jung and Mr Oh were laughing heartily. “Just a little, maybe. We’ll leave the rest to fate. So back to business, me and this old man here would love it if you could compose a tailored y duet dance song that would make them as uncomfortable as possible. Please keep this a secret from them at the moment.” Mr Jung reminded.

“I’ll promise you a good song within the deadline. Don’t worry.” CEO Lee assured.

“Thank you very much.”

With that, the conspiracy between the two fathers who are dying for their child to be paired up continues.

“Jae Wook ah, do you think the kids will get together soon?” Mr Jung asked Mr Oh.

“Hee Joon hyung, like you’ve said before, fate will decide. But are you sure you still approve of my Sehun for your daughter? I still feel ashamed of what he has done to her.” Mr Oh replied.

“It would be a lie to say I’m not angry at him. But when I look at my precious princess, I knew that she still loves your boy despite what happened. That’s all that matters. I’m willing to let bygones be bygones.

Just to confirm, their love matters have got nothing to do with our long time brotherhood. Yo

Please log in to read the full chapter