Chapter 24

I Hate That I Still Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Didn’t you hear me calling you?” Sehun hissed.

Ji Yeon remained silent.

“I said, did you or did you not hear me?” His patience clearly tested in his tone of voice.

She still remained silent but glared at him.

“What? So you’re mute now?” He provoked.

“Shut up Oh Sehun. Why don’t you just return to your girl or whatever and continue your lip locking session while I go on my way. It’s disturbing to my eyes.” She shot him a dirty look.

“Oh really? Me kissing a girl is disturbing? What’s it to you if I kissed a girl? At least I don’t go around sleeping with guys like the you are.” He spat. His mouth successfully took over his brain.

Her glare grew stronger, burning anger clearly evident in her eyes.

“What did you just called me?” She asked through gritted teeth.

Honestly he was taken aback because never once has he seen her in such fury but he refused to back down. “Well aren’t you one? Just like how you were back then in high school. One day you were kissing that Hyun Joong guy and the next, I guess you got bored with him and decided to sleep with another school’s kingka. Looks like you haven’t changed all this while.

As if flirting with my hyungs was not enough, then came James, Jacob, Jackson whatever. And now you’re even caught in a scandal with DBSK sunbae-nim? That shows just how cheap you are, Jung Ji Yeon. It’s a wonder that you even know who is SaRang’s father.”

SLAP!

The hard contact echoed throughout the empty corridor.

The commotion must have got Exo piling up at the corridor speechless at the thick tension around the couple.

It was really low of Sehun to say that. Pain reflected in her eyes as she felt her heart shattering again. The wound of her healing heart ripped open as she fought her best to hold down her tears.

Her retaliation is about to begin.

“Me kissing Hyun Joong? For your information, Hyun joong was the one who kissed me alright. Did you even stay long enough to see that I pushed him away and stormed off angrily?”

Sehun could hardly respond when Ji Yeon continued spouting her pent up feelings.

“No you didn’t. And why the hell did you insist that I slept with a kingka from the other school? Did you even see the both of us sleeping together? Or were we even together? No you didn’t.

B

Please log in to read the full chapter