Chapter 23

I Hate That I Still Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was all bright, clear and sunny for our lead characters. Over the time, they eventually spent more time with each other as they had during kids. Even SaRang seemed bubblier with this arrangement and enjoyed every single moment playing with her mummy and Uncle Sehun.

They looked very much like a family attracting teasing looks from the envious Exo boys . It was almost perfect with a handsome idol father, beautiful successful mother and the most adorable daughter.

But things took a turn one morning when every major newspaper in South Korea decided to disrupt their happiness with a controversial headline.

 

DBSK’S Jae Joong Gets Cosy With Miss J

 

The front cover featured Jae Joong who was seen hugging Miss J who had her face blurred out in front of Crown Hotel. People who personally knew them could easily recognise the identity of Miss J. Well as for the rest of the world, it doesn’t take much to pinpoint accurately who she was.

 

“South Korea’s popular boy band, DBSK was thrown into the limelight following a controversy between their visual, Jae Joong who was caught in an intimate position with Miss J. According to an anonymous source, Miss J was apparently the person in charge of overseeing SMTown on behalf of Samsung Group. Reports stated that their relationship must have blossomed thereafter when they were working closely for the event.”

 

 It was a wonder how efficient the paparazzi was when pictures of the two surfaced; linking arms in casual clothes with disguise on a shopping date and Jae Joong seen pecking her cheek in the car.

The media crowded SM building waiting to pounce on any statements made by representatives while fans camped along the road protesting of the relationship and demanded that their Jae Joong oppa break it off with the .

While it was chaos at the outside, it was rather calm in the building where a civilised meeting was being carried out.

“Sajangnim,

Please log in to read the full chapter