Chapter 9

I Hate That I Still Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Saturday came by pretty quickly and even though Ji Yeon promised the guys lunch today, they had decided to visit earlier.

 

“Please enlighten me on why we’re here so early. Ji Yeon might not even be up yet.” Kris stated grouchily after being tugged out of bed by the overexcited Tao.

 

“Ge ge, it’s already ten! Stop being grumpy. We’re here just in case she needed help in preparing lunch. We might be too much for her to handle.” Tao reprimanded the elder one.

 

And so the doorbell started ringing.

 

“Mummy, wake up. Someone’s at the door.” SaRang whined sleepily.

 

“Let it ring. Mummy’s still sleepy.” Ji Yeon replied subconsciously.

 

 Much to their annoyance, the ringing didn’t stop.

 

“Who is it? I’m supposed to wake up 13 minutes later.” She opened the door hastily without checking.

 

The impatient boys quietened down almost immediately when the door flung open. What made them speechless was the sight in front of them. It would have been such an adorable sight that both the girls were rubbing their sleepy eyes cutely if not for the fact that Ji Yeon was dressed in her comfortable sleepwear in front of a bunch of hormonal males.

 

By comfortable it meant an oversized cropped tee that bared her left shoulder and belly button, and also boy shorts that revealed her long legs in all its glory. Yeah, that pretty much will rile up any male hormones especially when Ji Yeon is an attractive female.

 

Sehun who was caught off guard by the scene as well quickly removed his jock jacket and pushed past his hyungs to drap it around Ji Yeon’s waist before ushering the girls back in their room. The gesture of course surprised his hyungs but decided that it was just a gentlemanly act towards a former classmate and invited themselves in. By then, SaRang is already wide awake pestering her mummy to wake up as well.

 

“Five more minutes baby.”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter