Chapter 15

I Hate That I Still Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

The annual gala is a widely publicized event held in appreciation of artistes from various entertainment companies in South Korea. It was exclusive to only a few official media companies.

Samsung Corporations being a prominent name in the entertainment industry has been sponsoring this event yearly. Considering that Ji Yeon has an important position within the organisation and with her current success of SMTown, that left Ji Yeon no choice but to attend as a representative of her company.

Social gatherings weren’t exactly her cup of tea. She would rather watch Barbie with SaRang and enjoy a tub of their favourite cookies and cream.

She sighed inwardly as her stylist completes the final touches to her make-up and hair.

 

 

Blinding flashes kept on bursting at either sides of the red carpet as famous actors, actresses, idols and models got down from their ride. Some with a companion. Some without.

A series of loud and eager ‘Look here!’, ‘Smile for the camera!’ constantly heard, as reporters and cameramen from various channels compete for a better coverage. Fans could be heard cheering at a distance whenever they spotted their favourite artistes arriving at the venue.

Male celebrities were dressed up more charming than usual in their suits and tuxedos while the counterpart dressed to impress.

It was an uproar when the twelve handsome Exo boys posed for the cameras looking all sleek and dashing. Next came Hyuna, the most controversial female idol who isn’t shy of flaunting her body one bit. She successfully grabbed all attention just like she wanted with her burgundy dress; a deep v cut and a wide side slit that would allow a glimpse of what’s hidden under her barely covered body

Please log in to read the full chapter