Chapter 18

I Hate That I Still Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tucking SaRang in beside her, Ji Yeon stared lovingly at the little angel tapping her rhythmically soothing her to sleep. Droplets of tears stained the mother’s cheeks.  As much as she loved her young one, it was times like this where she questioned the painstakingly resemblance to a certain someone.

Flashbacks rushed into her mind reminding her of the times being hurt and disappointed by that certain someone. But despite all the sufferings, she knew that she would always forgive him in a heartbeat.

The sniffling must have woken SaRang up as she slowly peeled her little eyes open to see her mother’s tears.

“Mummy, are you sick? Please don’t cry.” She wiped away her mother’s tears with her small hands.

“Sorry I woke you up sweetheart. Mummy’s not sick. Don’t worry and sleep now.” Ji Yeon SaRang’s hair gently.

“Mummy, please don’t be sad thinking of daddy anymore. I’ll be a warrior princess protecting mummy and to always love mummy.” Her little palms were cupping Ji Yeon’s cheeks wiping all the tears away.

The young mom just pulled in her daughter closely and hugged her to sleep silently not trusting her own voice to say anything. Her feelings were so complicated at the moment, dwelling in past, the thought of how her daughter knew she was thinking about her father, how she would love to give her a perfect family; a father that she always wanted but never mentioned about it anymore.

But right now, SaRang is all that matters and she couldn’t ask for a sweeter and more understanding child like SaRang. She decided to drift off to dreamland basking in gladness for a daughter like SaRang.

 

 

“Luhan oppa?” SaRang cried over the phone.

“Is that you SaRang? What’s wrong? Are you hurt?” The voice was anxious at the little girl’s sobs.

“U-uncle S-ehun. Can you help mummy? Mummy’s in pain.”

“I’ll be right there sweetheart.” Sehun wasted no time as he flew out of his dorm and rushed up a few flights of stairs while cooing SaRang on the phone.

His heart wrenched at the sight of the little girl crying when she opened the door for him and picked her up in his arms heading towards SaRang’s directions quickly. He found Ji Yeon all curled up on the bed in a con

Please log in to read the full chapter