Chapter 22

I Hate That I Still Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Unnie! Why are they here?” Ji Yeon pointed accusingly at the boys.

Taeyeon quickly defended herself from the fiery girl. “It was Baek and his puppy eyes. He pestered me all day to come.”

It took Ji Yeon less than a second to glare at the culprit who gulped hard and wasted no time to shift the blame. “Byunbaek-”

“It was Sehun! It was him! He blackmailed me so that I couldn’t refuse.”

Ji Yeon was downright agitated when he turned to face the offender but Sehun’s gaze remain strong and unfaltering leaving her squirming slowly and uncomfortable with such intensity as he stood right in front of her.

Sehun didn’t know where he got the bravery from that night but he felt damn good after. Draping his trench coat over her shoulders and pulling it close at her neck, “I hate it when other men look at you. So why don’t you go get changed first. It’s distracting and I find it hard to control myself.”

His husky voice made Ji Yeon blushed and quickens her pace to the changing room without sparing another glance at him.

Boy, that was awkward but both hearts were definitely beating louder than usual and don’t seem to be calming down in a while.

If this goes on, their true feelings will be revealed in no time.

 

 

“Sehun oppa, the photo shoot is for Exo-M. So why are you here?” Ji Yeon asked plainly.

“Why can’t I be here?” He answered the question with another question just to annoy her.

Bickering like elementary kids has become one of their favourite hobbies while the other boys were not fazed by it as if it was the most common thing.

“You’re not answering my question, Oh Sehun.”

“Well, you’re not answering mine either.” The male shot back.

“I asked first you pabo.” Ji Yeon refused to back down.

“Fine. I wanted a holiday since Exo-K doesn’t have schedules this weekend so I decided to follow the hyungs to China.”

“You could have rested back here in Korea. Why are you even tiring yourself more by travelling?” By now, Ji Yeon sounds more concerned in her questions than being annoyed.

“Because you’re going.” He whispered thinking that she didn’t managed to catch that but she did judging by her surprised face. “M-My favourite hyung, Luhan is going and I wanted to support him.” He stuttered at the beginning of his slight slip up but regained composure right after.

Ji Yeon didn’t want to argue further so she just nodded her head. Nothing serious. Just one of their so called awkward moments when statements like these are blurted and they cease the ability to react.

 

 

“Great!”

“Show me more of your playful side boys! More laughter!”

“Yes! That’s right!”

“Amazing!”

“Good job guys! That’s a wrap up!” The photographer hollered after the last shot.

“Thanks Jake, for the amazing job with such a sho

Please log in to read the full chapter