Chapter 11

I Hate That I Still Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Yah, what kind of sister are you to send a refreshment van that serves no coffee? Instead we find bubble tea. Tsk. Concert preparations are draining and we need coffee.”

“The kind of sister that prioritises her oppas' health. Juices are a better alternative than coffee. And to think I personally prepared their favourite sandwiches for my health freak oppas.” Ji Yeon glared at her oppas pouting. “Besides, your favourite niece is the one who requested bubble tea as part of the menu to support her Exo uncles.” She added annoyingly.

Annoying their little sister has always been customary but only because they love her so much. “Aigoo, our princess is looking so pouty. Arasso, we really appreciate your effort. You know we just like to mess with you.” They grinned dorkily before one of them pulled her in for a quick hug.

“Are you crazy oppa? Someone might see us!” Ji Yeon scanned her surroundings alarmed.

Someone did see.

And that someone walked away feeling something called jealousy perhaps?

 

 

Finally the day that everyone has been anticipating for.

As fans started to crowd in, the artistes are getting ready backstage feeling the excitement creeping in. Not to mention little SaRang was feeling a little more energetic than usual for her first live concert waving her Exo glow stick cutely.

Fans started cheering when the SNSD girls stepped out on the stage for the opening performance in their all white attire. As the number ended, Key and Luna did a fun duet making the crowd go “Ooohhs” and “Ahhhs” before SNSD took the stage again with their y hip hop song ‘I Got A Boy’.

Fans got even more riled up when Overdose st

Please log in to read the full chapter