Rain

Bus Stop Strangers

As you neared the bus stop you were disappointed to see that it was completely deserted. No one was waiting for the bus. Your face fell and the grip you had on your umbrella tightened. You let out a sigh and moved to stand by the bench at the bus stop.

 

The bus pulled up after only a few minutes, actually on time for once, and nearly splashed you with water from the road as it pulled to a stop. You closed your umbrella and then quickly dashed onto the bus.

 

You walked towards the back of the long vehicle and happened to glance out the back window. You could see a figure running down the sidewalk, getting soaked in the rain. You recognize this figure as SanDeul.

 

“Stupid, invest in an umbrella,” you mumbled under your breath, still looking out the back window as the bus pulled away from the stop.

 

You watched as SanDeul slowed down to a complete stop. His shoulders slumped. You looked away, not liking the sight of the wet hair sticking to his forehead or his soaked clothes. You released a slow sigh and closed your eyes.

 

You couldn't help but smile despite feeling sorry for SanDeul. He had run through the rain, risking a cold, to try and see you.

 

- - - - - - -

 

A/N: I make it Rainism.... Have you noticed I'm a 'fluff' writer? I love fluff! This story isn't too fluffy so far... Anyways, just wanted to make a small announcement – The rest of the members will be introduced in Chapter 12 for sure (though it may just be a brief appearance of the members -_-).