Idol

Bus Stop Strangers

When you were walking towards the bus stop the next day, after having found out about SanDeul being apart of the group B1A4, you thought about finding another bus stop. Not wanting to be mean though, you approached SanDeul who was waiting at the bus stop for you just like every other day.

 

“Hello Lee JungHwan,” you stated, tapping him on the shoulder a bit roughly.

 

SanDeul turned around, a look of pure surprise was splayed across his face. You were sure it was because you called him by his real name and not because you had tapped him on the shoulder.

 

He scratched the back of his head and laughed lightly. His eye smile almost made you forget that you were a little upset with him – but it wasn't quite enough.

 

“Why didn't you tell me that you're an idol?” you asked, your tone low so that those around you wouldn't hear.

 

“I didn't think it was important,” he said with a shrug. “Besides, I didn't want you to like me because I'm an idol.”

 

You crossed your arms over your chest and rolled your eyes.

 

“And what if I had known who you were from the very start?” you asked.

 

“But you didn't,” SanDeul replied, still smiling. “This doesn't change anything, right?”

 

You looked around the bus stop. A couple people were staring in your direction. You quickly looked away from them and at SanDeul.

 

“What if fangirls get the wrong idea? I don't want to be murdered,” you hissed. You felt you had some idea at how crazy fangirls could be.

 

The angry look in your eyes didn't seem to bother the young idol. He laughed again and his eye smile finally won you over. The anger dissipated from you and you gave a sigh, your shoulders slumping slightly.

 

“Well, they haven't spotted us yet,” SanDeul said lightly.

---------

A/N: Last little update of the day! ^_^