Scandal

Bus Stop Strangers

You were online, taking a break from the studying you had been doing all day, when you noticed an article stating a scandal. You looked over it with little interest, figuring that whatever idols were involved just wanted the publicity. But then you froze when you saw a picture of Baro and you. The evidence of the kiss the two of you had shared displayed right in front of you.

 

You choked on the snack you you had been eating and slammed your laptop shut, angry not only at the person who had taken the picture but with yourself as well, for not being more careful. You sighed in disbelief at the chances of them catching you with Baro but not with SanDeul. You cursed your apparent bad luck and laid across your bed in silent defeat as you thought of what to do.

 

An hour or so later, you were still sulking and you still hadn't come up with an idea. Your phone rang and seeing that it was SanDeul you ignored it, too scared to talk to him since you had a feeling about what he was calling you about. You waited for him to give up and for your phone to go silent before quickly calling Baro. He almost decides against picking up the phone, but eventually does. You let out a sigh of relief when he finally picked up.

 

“What do I do?” you asked, suddenly feeling like crying. You bite your lips in an attempt to hold back a sob that wants to escape.

 

“I don't know,” Baro replied slowly, his voice low as if he was trying not to be overheard. “I tried to explain to SanDeul that it was a mistake that meant nothing, but he's really upset. I even took full blame and he won't listen to me.”

 

You hoped SanDeul hadn't cried, just the thought that he had made your heart hurt.

 

“Maybe you should answer his calls,” Baro said after a long silence.

 

“This isn't something I want to talk about over the phone,” you started slowly. You let out a long, slow sigh as you tried thinking of what to do.

 

“Then come over to the dorm,” Baro suggested.

 

“O-ok,” you agreed hesitantly, scared at the thought of confronting SanDeul. You hoped everything would work out.

XXX

A/N: The inevitable scandal!  Too bad it's with Baro, huh?  Or not, if you like Baro... *awkward moment where the author doesn't know who your bias is* I'll try updating again soon, okay? Please comment ^_^  Also, I just want to thank everyone for reading and commenting so far, it means a lot to me (and if you have any ideas for future chapters tell me because I totally need some - I'll credit you of course n_n)