Confession

Bus Stop Strangers

After everyone had eaten it was time to do the dishes. No one wanted to be the one to do it, so someone mentioned that kai bai bo should be played to see who would be stuck with the chore. SanDeul and JinYoung lost and begrudgingly carried the dirty dishes to the sink.

 

“Is SanDeul upset about something?” you asked Baro. SanDeul hadn't spoken much to you during dinner but he seemed to have plenty to say to everyone else. It really bothered you and made you sad. You were so used to him talking to you that it was strange to have him be so silent.

 

“I think he's jealous,” Baro replied with a shrug.

 

“Jealous? Why?” you asked, a bit bewildered by this bit of news.

 

“Because... You and I seem to be close,” Baro guessed. He watched you get to your feet and stalk off towards the kitchen, a look of intent on your face.

 

“Hey, JinYoung, you can hang out with the others,” you said. “I'll help SanDeul with the dishes.”

 

JinYoung didn't argue and gratefully joined his group mates, obviously happy to get out of doing the dishes. SanDeul glanced over at you and sent a halfhearted smile in your direction. You handed him a dish to wash.

 

“You don't have to be jealous,” you stated firmly. Before SanDeul could deny his jealousy or argue about it, you continued. “I like you. Not Baro,” you admitted.

 

You suddenly felt lighter getting rid of the burden that had been weighing on you for days. SanDeul dropped the dish he had been rinsing, splashing both of you with hot water. You ignored the water that soaked your shirt and waited for SanDeul's response.

 

When he didn't say anything, you felt worry creep over you. You had thought that he had wanted you to confess but now it didn't seem that way.

 

“You're not just saying that to make me feel better are you?” SanDeul asked quietly, his voice serious and his eyes focused on the soap in the sink.

 

“Look at me,” you said. SanDeul took a deep breath and looked over at you. “Why would I ever do something like that? I don't want you to get hurt, okay?”

 

SanDeul nodded and the serious expression fell away from his face. A smile took hold of his lips and he embraced you tightly.

XXX

A/N:  So I did it!  I wrote the confession - it was pretty lame though :P  Sorry ^_^  More chapters will be coming soon~