Baro's Mistake

Bus Stop Strangers

SanDeul wasn't at the bus stop the next day. He had told you before that he wouldn't be able to go, that he had a schedule that day. You let out a sigh, feeling alone and wishing he'd be able to at least send you one of his cute text messages soon. They always seemed to brighten your day when you were in class or busy studying.

 

What surprised you was not the fact that SanDeul wasn't at the bus stop, but that Baro was. You hadn't seen him since the time you made dinner for B1A4 at their dorm. You kind of missed him since you had become friends with him more than the other members.

 

“Hello,” you said, looking up at the idol with a wide smile on your lips. “Baro-ssi, what are you doing here?”

 

“I came here to see you,” Baro replied, turning towards you. Your brows came together at the look of intensity in his eyes. His brown eyes searched yours, as if he were looking for the answer to an unspoken question.

 

He hesitantly took a step towards you and you suddenly felt worried about his intentions. Baro swiftly captured your lips with his. You firmly pressed your hands to his chest. At first he thought your action was a good sign and some of the anxiety he was feeling diminished, but then he noticed your lips were still unmoving. You lightly pressed against him with your palms, gently pushing him away from you.

 

His brown eyes looked away from you and focused on the ground guiltily.

 

“I'm sorry,” he said, his words coming out swiftly. “I just needed to see if...” He let out a slow, heavy sigh. “Please, don't tell SanDeul hyung. I don't want...”

 

“I won't” you agreed, your voice soft. You wondered what he was thinking, kissing you like that. He knew that you were SanDeul's girlfriend, why would he risk hurting one of his good friends? You couldn't understand it.

 

Your eyes followed Baro as he silently departed from the bus stop. Though you had not initiated the kiss, you still felt slightly guilty about it. You decide then that it would be best if you kept your distance from Baro for awhile, though a part of you really didn't want to because he had become a good friend to you. You knew it would be best until he had straightened out his feelings, whatever they were.

XXX

A/N:  What have I done D: I actually have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote this chapter... I feel really bad about it actually, but I'm leaving it in because drama is always...good... right?  Please forgive me if you don't like the direction this fic seems to be going n_n