Snow

Bus Stop Strangers

You washed your hands in the sink and sighed. It had taken awhile, but B1A4's dorm was pretty much spotless. GongChan was groaning in the living room about how hungry he was.

 

“Fine,” you started, turning off the water. “Put on your winter coats and let's go get something to eat,” you instructed the both of them as you pulled your own coat on. “And don't forget gloves,” you added as an afterthought. The two of them exchanged a look and rolled their eyes. You caught them and frowned. “What? I'm not allowed to-”

 

“Don't read into it,” SanDeul said quickly. He gave you a quick hug before pulling on a pair of black gloves. “It's just... You're acting weird lately.”

 

“Weird?” you asked. SanDeul reached towards you and wrapped your scarf around your neck. “I'm not acting weird.”

 

“I have to disagree. You're a lot more caring than you initially were,” SanDeul stated with a smile. You blushed and turned away from him. You weren't sure why you were embarrassed by what he said, but you were. With a sniff you opened the front door and walked out before them.

 

They hurriedly got their shoes on and then followed you out of the dorm. You led the way outside. It was freezing out and you pulled your scarf up over your nose.

 

“You look like a ninja,” GongChan commented on your appearance. Before you could say anything about it, he continued, “So what are you going to get us for lunch?”

 

“Whatever you want,” you replied, your voice muffled by your scarf. “Just nothing too expensive,” you added quickly. You had plans to buy everyone a Christmas present, you couldn't be throwing your money away on food.

 

As the three of you were walking around, GongChan suddenly walked into a park that you had been passing by. You and SanDeul watched him veer away from the sidewalk and then exchanged confused glances with one another.

 

“Yah! I thought you were hungry!” you called after him. GongChan turned around and stuck his tongue out at you. “Why, that little-”

 

“Let's make a snowman!” GongChan shouted.

 

“How old are you again?” you asked as you neared him. GongChan laughed and shook his head.

 

“You're never too old to make a snowman,” GongChan decided. He knelt on the ground and started to make a small snowball.

 

“I don't think this is a good idea,” you sighed, a vision of an inevitable snowball fight entering your mind.

 

“It'll be fun,” SanDeul said. He smiled over at you before joining GongChan on the ground. You watched them with your hands shoved in your pockets.

 

“You guys are going to get your pants wet,” you sighed. “And it's freezing out. We should just go-” You were interrupted when a snowball hit your chest. You sighed and stared down at the show that now covered your jacket. You brushed it off and glared at SanDeul who was smiling innocently at you. “Fine. You want to play that game,” you grumbled as you bent towards the ground to gather up a handful of snow. You packed the snow together until you had formed a hard snowball.

 

SanDeul was standing now, already armed with a second snowball. You threw yours and hit your target square in the face. SanDeul laughed and shook his head to get rid of the snow. He threw another snowball at you, your turned your head so as not to get hit in the face and felt the ball of snow connect with your head, snow covering your hair. You hurriedly grabbed up another handful of snow and as you were about to throw it at SanDeul, he started to runaway. With a sigh of slight irritation, you followed after him.

 

You threw the snowball and hit his back, he suddenly halted and turned around. Before you could stop yourself, you were crashing into him. SanDeul fell onto the ground with a shout of surprise and you landed on top of him, laughing.

 

“Did I win?” you asked. SanDeul didn't answer, he only pulled down your scarf slightly, revealing your pink lips. “What?” you asked. You started to sit up but he pulled you back down and placed a soft kiss onto your lips.

 

“Yah! Let's go eat!” GongChan shouted. He was standing next to a deformed snowman and staring at you two with annoyance.

 

SanDeul sighed and released his hold on you so you could stand up.