Caffeine

Bus Stop Strangers

 

It was nearing the end of the semester. Because you had so many projects to complete and essays to write you spent most of your time actually putting forth an effort to get everything done. After your classes you would work well into the night to work on a project, never seem to make any progress, and then you would repeat the same steps over and over as the week progressed.

 

You had received numerous texts and phone calls from SanDeul saying that he was bored and wanted to spend time with you. You had promised that once everything that was related to school was complete you would make time for him. Though you weren't quite sure how.

 

You had asked for extra hours at work once the summer hit. It was the only way you would be able to remain in Seoul during the summer. Your parents wanted you home but you had told them that you wanted to stay in Korea because you were having a good time there and now that school year was coming to and end you would finally be able to actually explore the country a bit – hopefully.

 

Currently you were trying not to fall asleep as you typed up a paper. Your phone buzzed but you ignored it, wanting to complete the paper since you were almost positive you were nearing the end. Just a few more paragraphs and you would be able to sleep!

 

However, a knock at the door brought you out of your typing daze. You lifted your head and turned towards the doors, your brows coming together as you pondered who it was that was outside your door.

 

With great effort, you removed yourself from your chair and moved at a snail-like pace across the small room. You made a mental note to go out and get some coffee before you passed out, and then opened the door.

 

You stared blankly at SanDeul as he brightly smiled at him. You poked your head out into the hallway and looked left and then right. With your eyebrows still scrunched together, you stood up straight and eyed SanDeul.

 

“How in the world did you manage to get in here? Did you employ the help of ninjas or something?”

 

Sandeul laughed cheerfully as he shook his head.

 

“I snuck in. The security is apparently not as good as they'd like to think.”

 

“You could get in trouble you know. Hell, you could get me in trouble.” You sighed and crossed your arms over your chest. Before you could stop yourself, a yawn escaped you. SanDeul frowned, noticing how tired you looked. He grabbed your hand and pulled you out in to the hallway. You barely had time to close your door before he was dragging you out of the building. “Where are we going?”

 

“You look like you could use some caffeine,” he responded, nodding his head. You yawned again, reinforcing his observation. “Besides, I'm sure you could use a break. It would be terrible if your brain stopped functioning after how hard you've been working. You always seem to be worried about my health, but you're just as bad.”

 

“No I'm not!” You fell into step beside him, your fingers moving to be comfortably linked with his. You had to admit, you were overworking yourself a bit, but you were sure you'd be able to jump back into your normal self once the semester ended.

 

And truthfully, you were glad for the break he was forcing you to take. It felt nice to be able to walk with him, hand in hand, and go out to get some coffee.

 

A/N: Gah~ I'm so sorry for not updating. I just completely forgot about this since I'm working on a million other things. I'll try to get another update out soon and possibly come up with an ending because I feel like this story is going to go on forever if I don't. Anyway, sorry again and sorry that this chapter is kind of... boring? I dunno _