Sneak

Bus Stop Strangers

 

“Seeing as how you're an idol,” you started as soon as you approached SanDeul, “you must be very busy.” You didn't bother saying a simple 'hello' but he didn't seem to mind. He just nodded to what you were saying, a small smile on his lips. “How do you find the time to come here everyday?”

 

Once again you had thought of avoiding the bus stop, or stopping going out to eat lunch all together. It would save you some money. But you didn't really want to imagine the possible look of disappointment on SanDeul's face if you started intentionally avoiding him.

 

Besides, if you were completely honest with yourself, you actually enjoyed your brief, daily chats with him.

 

“I sneak away,” he replied simply to your question.

 

“Ah,” you sighed, nodding your head. You pursed your lips in thought and then looked over at him, your head titled slightly to the side. “So... What are you supposed to be doing right now?” you asked.

 

“Practicing,” was his short response.

 

“And you're supposed to be doing this most days?” you asked. From what you understood about Korean Idols, they lived busy, hectic lives. Practicing was important – or so you believed. And you thought that idols were a hard working group of people. You couldn't imagine living their hectic lives.

 

“Most days,” SanDeul replied with a nod. The smile on his lips was still present. “I really should be there now... But it's not like I'm ever gone long.”

 

“I see. So, if you sneak out, how come no one's tried stopping you?” you asked, interested in this topic since you could never imagine skipping out on something important just to sit at a bus stop.

 

“Oh, they have,” he replied. “It's actually getting trickier to get out of there.”

 

“Then maybe you should stop and do what you're supposed to be doing,” you stated. You figured that would be the most logical thing to do. You didn't want him to get in trouble after all.

 

SanDeul frowned. Just when he thought you were starting to warm up to him, you say something like that. Like you didn't want to be bothered by his presence or something, which had not been your intention at all when you had spoken.

 

- - - - -

A/N: Wow, it's a bit late -_- I was busy all day so I haven't had time until now to write anything. Hopefully I'll be able to write a few more chapters tomorrow. ^_^ Also, I appreciate the comments I've received so far – they make me happy.  (Sorry for any typos, my mom's laptop hates me >_<)