Autographs

Bus Stop Strangers

You let yourself into B1A4's practice room. The receptionist at the front desk had tried to stop you, but B1A4's manager had come out and said that he was expecting you. It was obvious that he wasn't going to deny you access to the boys, if he did, SanDeul would be bound to escape again. He really didn't want to have to put up with that again.

 

The boys bowed to you as you entered the room, making you feel slightly uncomfortable. Though you had been living in Korea for a little while, it was still such a different culture from your own. Instead of bowing in turn, you gave them a little finger wave and a slightly lop-sided smile.

 

“Did you bring the albums?” SanDeul asked, his words coming out fast. A part of him felt apprehensive and wondered if you had actually bought them.

 

“Yeah,” you answered, grabbing them from your bag. You held them up for him to see and a smile instantly went to his lips. He was so happy that you actually had bought the albums and you hadn't just said that to make him happy. “You guys don't mind signing them, do you?”

 

“It's what's keeping SanDeul from escaping, right?” JinYoung asked, sending a pointed look in SanDeul's direction. SanDeul returned JinYoung's stare with a bright, teeth showing smile. “I'll take that as a yes.”

 

GongChan was the first to come forward, he already had a marker in his hand.

 

“Do you want us to sign the case or our photos?” he asked, taking the Let's Fly album from you. He knelt on the floor and looked up at you, awaiting your reply.

 

“Uh, photos?” you asked, unsure. You didn’t' really care where they signed.

 

GongChan signed and then passed the album off to CNU. Then he reached up towards the second album. You quickly turned it over to him.

 

“SanDeul mentioned something about you buying lunch for us,” Baro stated after he wrote out his autograph.

 

“Yeah,” you sighed. “What do you guys want?”

 

X X X

 

The boys sat on the floor, happily eating the meal you had bought them. It had been delivered not long before and they had immediately dug in. Smiles lit up their faces and you could tell you had won them over- not that you thought they had actually disliked you. It was more that you thought they might have been a bit displeased with you for indirectly causing one of their members to skip out on practices and such.

 

“____-ssi,” GongChan started. He quickly swallowed his noodles and then continued, “We have a performance tonight. Do you want to come see us?”

 

You hesitated, unsure what to say. They were all watching you expectantly. Sensing your uncertainty, SanDeul opened his mouth to speak.

 

“I'll even sneak you backstage,” he stated. “And maybe you'll get to meet one of your favorite groups while you're there.”

 

Part of you wanted to decline, you had school work to do. But you could see that SanDeul really wanted you to go.

 

“I might go,” you said, your voice coming out rather quiet.

 

- - - - -

A/N: Sorry I didn't update yesterday - I woke up late and then I had to clean house - and ugh, I was just busy -_-