A Kiss

Bus Stop Strangers

Your eyes locked with Baro's when you entered their practice room. You both quickly looked away from each other and you just knew things were going to be awkward for awhile. You briefly thought about talking to him about it, thinking that that would maybe make things better, but you were sticking by your decision to keep your distance from him – despite the fact you were just feet away from him.

 

SanDeul noticed you and ran towards you, wrapping his arms around you in a tight embrace. He placed his lips to your cheek briefly before taking a step from you. His lips turned down in a frown at the neutral line your lips wore.

 

“What's wrong, ____-ah? Are you not happy to see me?” SanDeul asked with a pout. You smiled up at him and shook your head.

 

“That's not it,” you replied. “I was just thinking about something. Of course I'm happy to see you. I really missed you.”

 

“I missed you too,” he said, pulling you in for another hug. “We're practicing right now, but we'll be breaking soon, okay?”

 

You nodded and took a seat in the corner of the room. You pressed your knees to your chest, wrapping your arms around them. You rested your chin on your knees as you watched B1A4 practice. They did cute little movements but still moved with intensity, clearly serious about what they were doing – despite the smiles that claimed their lips.

 

Every time your eyes landed on Baro you thought about what had happened between the two of you. You felt more and more guilty about not telling SanDeul about it, you knew it would be worse for everyone if he somehow found out through other means, though you weren't sure how that would happen.

 

But you didn't want to risk ruining the friendship between the two boys; you didn't want to be the cause of strife between them. You let out a slow sigh as you silently debated what to do.  Thinking that it was just too complicated.

 

When the guys finally stopped for a break, it was about time for you to get back to your dorm. You were a little upset that you hadn't gotten to spend more than a few seconds with SanDeul, but he offered to walk you to the bus stop, which you happily agreed to.

 

The members said goodbye to you and GongChan hugged you tightly. CNU and JinYoung had to pull the maknae off of you. You noticed that only Baro was keeping his distance from you and you wondered if he had come up with the same conclusion as you to stay away.

 

SanDeul's fingers laced with yours as you started for the bus stop. You watched him from the corner of you eye as he worried his lip, his eyes focused on anything but you. For a moment you wondered if he knew about what had happened. But then you noticed how nervous he looked and that he didn't seem to be upset about anything, just completely and utterly nervous.

 

As the two of you come to a halt at the bus stop, SanDeul faced you, grasping your other hand so he held both loosely with his fingers. You smiled up at him, hoping to calm him slightly. You were about to ask what was wrong when he let go of your hands and placed each of his hands on either side of you face lightly. He leaned downwards slightly, you could feel him shaking with how nervous he was.

 

SanDeul's lips brushed your lightly, he hesitated against your lips as if waiting for some kind of response from you. You gently kissed him back and felt his shaking stop as his confidence grew.

 

He broke the kiss shortly after it had begun and rested his forehead against yours. You could feel his warm breath on your face.

 

“Oppa,” you started. For some reason, tears had come to your eyes. Perhaps you felt too guilty about the whole Baro situation. You wanted to tell him, but held your tongue.

 

“Your bus is here,” SanDeul said with a smile. He didn't seem to notice the tears that were gathering in your eyes. You blinked the tears away and returned his smile “I'll see you soon.” He pecked your lips quickly before you headed onto the bus.