Fangirls

Bus Stop Strangers

SanDeul and you stood at a cash register, looking up at the cafe's menu. You frowned as you tried to pick what you wanted to drink. SanDeul smiled down at you.

 

“Are you ready to order?” he asked. You opened your mouth but quickly shut it again.

 

“There are so many choices,” you sighed and pouted. “Oppa, can't you choose for me?”

 

“Sure,” SanDeul said, glad that you trusted him with that sort of decision. He placed your order and the two of you stood aside to wait for your drinks to be made.

 

Suddenly, a small group of girls ran up to SanDeul with wide grins on their faces. You instantly knew that they were fans of his and you shifted uncomfortably, worried about what they might do.

 

SanDeul smiled brightly, happy to see fans. You noticed the fans cast you sidelong glances, obviously wondering who you were and why you were standing so close to their oppa. A look of recognition suddenly crossed on one of the girl's face and she exclaimed, “Aren't you that girl who kissed Baro oppa?”

 

You waved your arms in front of you to deny such a thing, though it had happened. You bowed your head shamefully and backed away from the group slowly. Seeing this, SanDeul quickly wrapped an arm around your shoulders and brought you closer to him. You looked up at him, startled by the gesture. Especially since it was such a public place and the group of girls was glaring at you. You peeked up at him through your lashes as he began to speak.

 

“This is ____, my girlfriend,” SanDeul stated happily, seemingly unaware of what his words might cause the girls to do. Your own eyes widened at what he said and you became slightly scared. “Please treat her kindly.” A couple of the girls looked disappointed but quickly forced smiles on their faces and nodded.

 

“It's nice to meet you,” one of them said, seeming quite sincere in her words. She tilted her head and smiled. “We hope you treat SanDeul oppa nicely.” They waved their goodbyes and quickly retreated to gossip about you and SanDeul.

 

You pushed yourself away from SanDeul and he frowned, wondering what he had done wrong.

 

“I'm going to be murdered!” you said, back to your state of paranoia and fear of fangirls. You pulled at you hair slightly and sighed. “Goodbye sweet life~”

 

SanDeul couldn't help but laugh at you as you neared the counter to pick up the beverage he had ordered for you, a look of fright frozen on your features.

XXX

A/N: I think this might be one of those days where I add a bunch of short chapters~