Forgiveness Pt. 2

Bus Stop Strangers

You exited the bedroom at last, holding hands with SanDeul. The other members watched you two with obvious interest in their eyes. You didn't know how long you had been there, laying with SanDeul, but by the look on their faces, it had been quite some time. You smiled sheepishly and released your hold on SanDeul's hand, he gave you a slightly annoyed look but didn't try to hold your hand any longer.

 

“I should probably get going,” you said. Your eyes locked with Baro's for a moment before you both quickly looked away from one another. You hoped it wouldn't continue to be awkward. He had made a mistake and you were willing to forgive him, just as you were sure SanDeul was. They were good friends after all. With a sigh you started for the door.

 

You weren't expecting a hand to grab onto your arm. You looked back expecting to see SanDeul, but it was Baro. You cleared your throat and he released his hold on you, smiling shyly.

 

“I have to know,” you started as you slipped on your shoes, “why did you do it? Why did you kiss me? Didn't you think of what could happen?" you asked. You didn't want to make him feel bad about the situation, but you were still a little irritated with him.

 

"I thought that maybe I liked you more than just as a friend and that maybe you felt the same way," he started. Then he shook his head. "Maybe that's it. I really don't know why I did it. I only wish I hadn't. Can't we still be friends?"

 

"As long as you promise not to act awkward, then yes. We can still be friends," you replied happily. You were extremely glad that the situation seemed to be resolved so easily. But what they were going to do about the whole scandal situation, you still had no idea.

XXX

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long~  I've been busy with my NaNo and various other things.  But I hope to be updating a lot in the next couple of days, just as long as this terrible writer's block goes away. But for now I'm going to go play with my ferrets.