Forgiveness

Bus Stop Strangers

The door to their dorm opened before you could even announce your arrival. Your eyes widened in shock. The area around your eyes was red and puffy for you had cried on your way to the dorm, feeling horrible. GongChan stood before you, a frown on his lips. You couldn't tell how he felt about the whole situation and only hoped that he wasn't mad at you, even though technically speaking, you hadn't done anything wrong.

 

You took a tentative step into the dorm, dodging the shoes that blocked the doorway. You slipped your shoes off and stared at your socked feet as you followed GongChan into the living room.

 

The other members were there, minus Baro and SanDeul, looking solemn. An awkward silence filled the room and you looked from them to any object your eyes landed on and then back to them again.

 

“I'm sorry,” you said, feeling the need to apologize for some unknown reason, the words came out as a compulsion. You bowed your head slightly.

 

“It's not your fault,” GongChan said, patting your shoulder lightly. You glanced over at him to see a small, cute smile on his lips.

 

“Where are SanDeul and Baro?” you asked, looking around.

 

“Baro is trying to talk to SanDeul,” JinYoung replied, his eyes moving to a closed door across the room. “I don't think it's going well. But at least the shouting has stopped.”

 

You took a seat, not yet ready to confront either of the boys. You stared at the door that Baro and SanDeul were just beyond, wondering what was going on in there.

 

“Do you know what was said?” you asked curiously.

 

“Baro tried to tell SanDeul that it was a mistake,” CNU started thoughtfully, as if he was trying to remember exactly what happened. “SanDeul was too upset to really listen to his words. There was some yelling and then SanDeul went in there,” he pointed to the closed door, “Baro followed not long after. We haven't heard anything since then.”

 

“Hmm,” you hummed.

 

“I don't think I've ever seen SanDeul that mad before,” JinYoung sighed. “I knew this would happen.”

 

“What?” you asked, looking over at the Leader with wide eyes. “How?”

 

“Baro told me what he did,” JinYoung replied. “I guess he had a feeling something like this would happen, he asked me what he should do. He should have just told SanDeul, then maybe things wouldn't have gotten so...”

 

You finally made it to your feet and headed towards the door. You knocked softly before slowly pushing it open. You peeked into the room to see Baro sitting on the floor. You looked up and your eyes caught sight of SanDeul's sleeping form. Baro stood and walked over to you.

 

You stepped fully into the room and closed the door.

 

“He's sleeping,” Baro said in a whisper. You nodded, looking up at the top bunk. Baro followed your gaze and released a slow sigh. “I'll leave you alone.” You nodded and stepped out of the way for him to leave the room. He looked back at you for a moment before shaking his head and exiting the room, closing the door behind him.

 

You reached your hand up and poked SanDeul's side. He made a muffled complaint so you poked him again. He reached back and attempted to swat away your hand but couldn't reach you because of the odd angle of his arm. When he got sick of you poking him, he rolled over. His eyes widened, surprised to see you standing there. He slowly sat up in the bed and you noticed that his eyes were red and bloodshot. You released a sad sigh and climbed up onto his bunk.

 

“I'm sorry,” you said quietly. SanDeul shook his head and focused his gaze on his clasped hands. “I should have told you. Baro and I both should have. But it didn't mean anything, you at least know that, right?” SanDeul nodded slowly, still not meeting your eyes.

 

“He got to kiss you before I did,” he said, almost sounding whiny. You couldn't help but laugh at his comment.

 

“Is that what you're upset about?” you asked.

 

“Well... Not just that,” he replied, finally looking up at you. You smiled kindly at him, hoping to see him smile again soon.

 

“SanDeul,” you started hesitantly, trying to properly gather your thoughts. “You're the only person I want to kiss. Okay? There's no one else. Only you.”

 

SanDeul bit on his bottom lip slightly and brushed a strand of your hair out of your face. His fingers grazed your skin lightly, sending a shiver down your spine. He leaned towards you suddenly, his lips crashing against yours. In surprise, you fell backwards and hit your head on the foot of the bed.

 

“Ow!” you exclaimed against his kiss. SanDeul withdrew quickly a worried look in his eyes as he helped you sit up.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked, his hand resting on the back of your head where you had gotten hurt. You winced slightly but managed to laugh.

 

“Yeah,” you replied.

 

SanDeul eyed you suspiciously, feeling a bit bad for making you hit your head.

 

“I guess we'll consider that payback for you kissing Baro,” he said lightly, hiding a teasing smile.

 

“I didn't kiss him!” you exclaimed defiantly. SanDeul rolled his eyes.

 

“Sure,” he sighed, pretending to look disappointed. You crossed your arms over your chest.

 

“If you keep acting like this, just see how many kisses you'll be getting,” you threatened. SanDeul immediately dropped the charade and pulled you close to him. He laid back on the bed, taking you with him. You rested your head on his chest, listening to his slightly erratic heartbeat. He placed his lips to the top of your head and closed his eyes in content. Happy that he was the only one you wanted to be with.

XXX