Chores

Bus Stop Strangers

GongChan opened the door for you and you stumbled into B1A4's warm dorm. You unwrapped the scarf from around your neck, so you could breath properly, and took your shoes off. You stumbled over their own collection of shoes that blocked most of the doorway and used GongChan to catch yourself when you nearly fell. He laughed at you earning himself a friendly hit to the shoulder.

 

“Don't laugh,” you said. “It's because you guys are slobs that I almost broke my neck getting this far. Really, how does that even happen?” you asked, waving your hand towards the mountain of shoes. “And why do you guys have so many shoes?” You stared wide-eyed at the collection. “You're like a bunch of girls.”

 

“Hey,” GongChan said, seemingly offended. You glanced at him and smiled sheepishly.

 

“Sorry, it's just... that is a lot of shoes.” GongChan wrapped an arm around your shoulders and led you away from the entrance way and towards the living room. You caught sight of the state of the kitchen as you passed and your eyes widened. It looked as if B1A4 had been too busy (or too lazy, though you didn't want to think so) as of late to clean up after themselves.

 

“Ah! You came!” SanDeul exclaimed excitedly when he noticed you entering the room. You nodded, too distracted by the mess of dirty laundry and what not that laid out on the floor. “GongChan, don't touch her.” SanDeul glared across the room at GongChan who quickly stepped away from you to avoid SanDeul's wrath. SanDeul quickly stood and strode across the room to stand in front of you. You looked up at him with a slightly dazed look on your face. He watched you with concern in his eyes. “Is something wrong?”

 

“It's scary here,” you replied. SanDeul tilted his head to the side, confused. He scratched at his head and looked around the room, trying to find what was so scary. “Can I clean?”

 

“What? Why?” he asked.

 

“Why?” you repeated. You pointed to a pile of questionable trash on the floor. “Look at that! This place is not sanitary. What if you guys get sick because of all the germs and what not?”

 

SanDeul laughed and smiled his sweet smile. He thought that it was cute when you worried about the health of everyone. You started to remove your coat so that you could get to work.

 

“I'll help,” SanDeul said brightly. He dashed to the kitchen and pulled a small basket packed full of cleaning supplies. You examined the supplies and noted that it looked as if nothing had ever been used before. It worried you slightly and you were surprised that B1A4 still seemed to be healthy.

 

“Do you want to split up the chores?” you asked, ready to form a cleaning strategy. You glanced over at GongChan who looked ready to split, clearly not wanting to get recruited by the cleaning crew you were forming. You smiled nicely at him and he seemed to relax. “GongChan, you can be in charge of the bedrooms.”

 

His shoulders slumped in defeat and he didn't argue. He quietly headed off to one of the bedrooms. You turned your attention to SanDeul.

 

“You can clean the bathroom,” you started. You shuddered with the thought of what the state of that room might be like. Five guys sharing one bathroom couldn't be the best idea in the world. “After everything's clean, I'll treat you and GongChan to something yummy, okay?”

 

Having heard you, GongChan gave a shout of happiness from the other room.