Jealousy

Bus Stop Strangers

You were trapped. Cornered by SanDeul's group mates. You stared back at them, your mouth hanging slightly a gap. You weren't sure what you had done but their serious expressions were scaring you a little bit.

 

Suddenly, not seeming to be able to take it anymore, GongChan smiled and started to laugh, startling you. You watched the others members reactions to their laughing maknae. They all groaned and rolled their eyes.

 

“Sorry,” GongChan started. “It's just, I feel like we're going to take her lunch money or something.

 

“This is serious,” JinYoung stated and GongChan sobered.

 

They returned their hard gazes on you.

 

“What is it?” you asked. You were worried. Was it perhaps about SanDeul? Did Baro decide to rally them together to get you to confess to SanDeul?  Were they really angry with you for something?

 

“Ramyun,” CNU stated. You pursed your lips and nodded, confused.

 

“We want ramyun,” JinYoung added quickly.

 

“Okay... and what do you want me to do about it?” you asked.

 

“We want you to come over to our dorm and make it,” GongChan replied, smiling brightly again.

 

“I don't-” you started to protest.

 

“Please,” they all said in unison, their serious expressions gone. You noted that they all sounded kind of like children.

 

You rolled your eyes and said, “Fine. I'll come over and make ramyun.”

XXX

You leaned against the counter, watching a fly as it flew from the wall to the counter and back again. When it suddenly flew towards your face, you backed up, letting out a yelp of surprise. Your back hit something hard and you quickly turned around, alarmed. Seeing that it was just Baro, you let out a relieved breath.

 

“Waiting for water to boil is boring,” you sighed, taking a step back from him.

 

“And watching flies isn't?” he asked, raising his eyebrows at you, his eyes catching sight of the fly that had flown towards you.

 

“Well, it's not like I have anything better to do. I feel like I've been kidnapped.”

 

“You agreed to come here.”

 

“Yes. But why doesn't it feel that way?” you asked. Baro shrugged in response.

 

You hadn't seen SanDeul all day and you wondered where he was. You hadn't asked since you didn't want anyone to think that you cared enough to be curious. You glanced over at the water and saw that it was now boiling.

 

You opened a couple packs of ramyun and put them in the water. As you were stirring the noodles, your mind somewhere else, water splashed up onto your arm and you let out a shout of pain.

 

Baro, who had been “helping” you cook, took hold of your arm and walked you over to the sink. He the cold water and moved your arm under the faucet, enveloping your burnt arm in the water that poured out.

 

You leaned your head onto his arm, closing your eyes, trying to ignore the pain you were feeling.

 

“Hello,” SanDeul said, trying to sound normal as he walked into their dorm.  He had just gotten back from his schedule.  And now he was trying his best to mask his jealousy as you and Baro turned around.

 

“Hi,” you greeted. Baro suddenly let go of your arm and took a big step away from you.

 

“____-ssi burnt herself,” Baro said quickly.

 

He had known SanDeul long enough to know when he was upset about something. You had noticed too, but unlike Baro, you didn't know what it was.

XXX

A/N:  Probably going to update a lot again today since I might be busy this weekend ^_^  I really hope I'm not frustrating anyone >_<