Arrival

Bus Stop Strangers

When you arrive at the amusement park, Baro nearly drags you off the bus. You didn't know why you felt so nervous. You weren't afraid of roller coasters and you'd soon have all the cotton candy you wanted. But still, you couldn’t push away the bit of nervousness that nagged at the back of your mind.

 

JinYoung was leading the way, searching for the other members. Baro was walking in step beside you, having finally released his hold on your wrist.

 

“When SanDeul gets here,” he started, “you should call him oppa.”

 

You glanced up at Baro form the corner of you eye.

 

“I'm not going to do that,” you stated.

 

“Come on. I can tell you like him too,” Baro said. “You should call him oppa.”

 

“No.”

 

“Just try it once.”

 

“Are you going to leave me alone about it if I agree?” you asked.

 

“If you agree, I'll be quiet,” was his simple response.

 

“Fine. I'll call him oppa,” you said with a smile. You had clearly thought you won.

 

“Do you mean it?”

 

You rolled your eyes and tried walking ahead of him. You were pretty sure JinYoung wouldn't bother you about something so trivial.

 

“If you don't call him oppa, I won't buy you cotton candy,” he stated. You him, eyes wide in horror.

 

“You wouldn't,” you said meekly, the thought of having to pay for your own cotton candy saddened you.

 

“Oh, I would,” Baro stated. Then something occurred to you.

 

“JinYoung will buy me cotton candy,” you said with another victorious smile.

 

“You're weird,” he stated.

 

“Would you two hurry up,” JinYoung called back to you.

------

A/N: I've already started working on the next little chapter so it should be up soon.  I've been working on a lot of my original fiction lately and managed to finish two stories before NaNoWriMo, so I should be able to update this way more often since I write such short chapters for it (unlike my original fiction, which is pages long  -_-)