Nervous

Bus Stop Strangers

During your time at the amusement park, Baro had been continuously nagging at you about the whole oppa thing. You had eventually learned to tune him out, but it was kind of difficult since he insisted on sticking to you like glue as you walked around and even when you rode the roller coasters.

 

The other members had asked him to leave you alone and even started teasing him about him possibly having a crush on you - which he vehemently denied.

 

SanDeul managed to track the group down and was greeted with cheers. SanDeul smiled brightly when he noticed you and again that nervous feeling nagged at you, stronger than before. You could nearly feel your heart beating in your head.

 

To try and hide your nervousness, you took a bite of pink cotton candy, the sugar dissolving in your mouth.

 

“Can I have some?” SanDeul asked, as he fell into step beside you. Baro walked behind you with GongChan and JinYoung. CNU was excitedly leading the way, there was a roller coaster that he really wanted to ride. It was said to be the scariest one there.

 

You held the cotton candy out towards him, somehow unable to meet his gaze. The word oppa rang in your head and you looked back at Baro. You cursed him silently.

 

As you were walking up the ramp that led to the line outside the roller coaster CNU wanted to ride, Baro pushed you into SanDeul. SanDeul's hands immediately grabbed onto your arms to keep you from falling.

 

“Sorry, oppa,” you said without thinking. Realizing what you said, your cheeks turned red and you quickly freed yourself from SanDeul's grasp.

 

Baro was looking quite proud at himself for drilling the words into your head. SanDeul stared at you in shock. The shock was quickly replaced by a bright eye smile though and he pulled you into a hug.

 

“You called me oppa!” he exclaimed happily.

 

Again, that nervous feeling nagged at you as you breathed in the scent of SanDeul's shampoo.

----

A/N: Okay, I'm pretty sure things are finally going to start moving along a bit faster~