Mini-Albums

Bus Stop Strangers

As you're walking towards the bus stop from the WM Entertainment building, you spot a music store. A song by Infinite is playing, the music coming out into the street. You stop outside the building and stare inside, debating whether or not you have the money to spare for what you are about to do.

 

You pull out your wallet and step into the store. You cling to your wallet tightly, feeling sorry for it. You look around for the CD's you wanted to buy. Spotting one of the mini-albums, you pick it up and start looking for the second. You spotted it nearby and quickly picked it up before you could change your mind.

 

You walked out of the store a proud owner of both of B1A4's mini-albums. Though you were proud, your wallet was crying.

 

X X X

 

“I like Chu Chu Chu,” you stated as soon as you were close enough for SanDeul to hear. He looked over at you and smiled.

 

“Are you ever going to actually greet me?” he asked.

 

“Why would I do that, SanDeul-ssi?” you asked in turn, your eyebrows furrowed slightly.

 

“Ssi?” he asked, seemingly bewildered that you had added the honorific to his name. “That's new.”

 

You rolled your eyes and said, “Anyways, I like Chu Chu Chu. It's a sweet song.”

 

“So, you've started listening to our music?”

 

You nodded. “I bought both of your mini-albums yesterday.”

 

He smiled brightly as you said this.

 

“And you like them?” he asked.

 

“Well, yeah. I think you all have nice voices and the songs are kind of cute,” you replied nonchalantly. Before he could say anything, you moved on. “Because I don't want you to get in trouble, tomorrow, please don't try to escape.”

 

He looked like he was going to protest. You placed your hand over his mouth.

 

“I promise to stop by. I'll even bring everyone lunch,” you said, though it hurt you and your wallet to say such a thing. “On one condition.”

 

“What?” he asked, his voice muffled. His eyes were curious.

 

“Everyone has to autograph the mini-albums I bought,” you stated with a smile, dropping your hand from his mouth.