Ferris Wheel

Bus Stop Strangers

Th-the Ferris Wheel?” you asked, staring up at the slow moving ride. “I don't wanna.”

 

“Scared?” SanDeul snickered as he dragged you towards it. The day was drawing to a close, the sun setting in the sky, turning from blue to a pretty orange-pink color. “Come on.”

 

“Oppa,” you whined, pulling away from him. You started to run away from the Ferris Wheel. SanDeul ran after you, catching you around the waist. He held you close to him, your back pressed firmly against his chest.

 

“Please,” he whispered. His breath tickled your ear, sending a shiver through your body.

 

“Fine,” you managed to say, slumping slightly in defeat.

 

SanDeul released his hold on you and lead you back to the line for the Ferris Wheel.

 

XXX

 

“Which female idols do you like?” you asked SanDeul in an attempt to distract yourself from the Ferris Wheel that you were currently sitting on. The ride jerked back and the box you were in swayed slightly. You closed your eyes tight.

 

So Nyeo Shi Dae has some good music,” he commented easily.

 

“That's not what I meant,” you said, opening your eyes at last. “Which female idol is your ideal type?” SanDeul shook his head and shrugged. “IU? Hyuna?” You continued listing off girls and each time he would deny liking them. “Fine – male idols then,” you joked. “HongKi? Lee Joon?”

 

“Yah! ___-ssi,” SanDeul exclaimed. You laughed at the look on his face.

 

“What? I think you and Mir might make a good couple,” you teased, completely distracted from the height of the Ferris Wheel.

 

SanDeul rolled his eyes and flicked your forehead lightly, making you purse your lips in annoyance. You rubbed your forehead.

 

“What was that for?”

 

“I wanted you to stop pairing me with idols,” SanDeul replied, looking up at the darkening sky.

 

“But I think you'd look good with-”

 

“Aish,” SanDeul interrupted you.

 

“What?”

 

His lips were set in a neutral line as he looked over at you.

 

“I've already decided who I like, I don't need you making matches for me,” he stated. For a moment you thought that maybe there was an idol he liked and that maybe he didn't like you after all. You felt slightly disappointed but didn't let it show.

 

Instead, you smiled and excitedly asked, “Who? Who?” You grasped his arm, rocking the seat slightly, but you didn't notice.

 

SanDeul glanced over at you with uncertainty. Finally, he poked your nose and smiled.

 

“It's a secret,” he stated. You frowned with disappointment and let go of his arm. SanDeul draped an arm over your shoulders and pulled you close to his side. “Isn't the sky pretty?”

 

XXX

A/N: Currently procrastinating. I really don't want to work on my NaNo so I've decided to write a few updates. I think the next chapter is going to be rather long (like maybe 1000 words? I don't know, it might be less)