Idols

Bus Stop Strangers

Finally it was time for B1A4 to perform. You didn't know why, but you felt nervous for them. The thought of performing on a stage in front of a whole lot of people and cameras freaked you out, you couldn't imagine actually being the one doing it.

 

“Do well,” you said to the group as they passed by you on their way to the stage. “Fighting.”

 

“Fighting,” SanDeul said back with a smile.

 

You watched from the side of the stage as B1A4 started their performance. Though there were things going on around you, you payed it no mind. You were completely unconcerned with what anyone else was doing, you kept your eyes locked on the happily performing group onstage.

 

They looked like they were having a blast. From the music shows you had watched in the past, you noticed that not all idols performed in such a happy manner.

 

You were smiling as their performance ended. You had really enjoyed watching them and were glad you came. B1A4 exited the stage and SanDeul grabbed hold of your hand as he followed his group backstage.

 

“You guys did well,” you managed to comment.

 

“Thanks,” SanDeul said, sending an eye smile in your direction. “Did you enjoy it?”

 

“Yes,” you replied.

 

“Do you want to meet one of your favorite groups?” SanDeul asked suddenly, releasing your hand.

 

“Uh, sure,” you replied.

 

“Okay,” he said brightly. “Which group do you like? I'm sure one of your favorites are here somewhere.”

 

He glanced around and suddenly his eyes went wide. You looked in the direction he was staring and let out a tiny gasp.

 

SanDeul started for the idols first, you quickly followed after him. SanDeul bowed to his Seonbae and introduced himself. You on the other hand, were completely silent in front of the group. They eyed you expectantly. You quickly bowed without thinking and mumbled how much you loved them, your cheeks turning red.

 

It was SHINee after all.

 

“Nice to meet you, ____-yang,” Onew said with a smile.

 

With a glance at the completely dumbfounded look on your face, SanDeul started to laugh.

---------

A/N: Sorry for this pointless chapter, I was bored and I'm trying to get over writers block.  Also, B1A4BANA, you come up with better ideas than me ^_^