Like

Bus Stop Strangers

You felt nervous as B1A4'a manager led you backstage. Before he could take you to the boys, he was called away. He told you that the boys were around somewhere and then left you to fend for yourself.

 

You glanced around the hall you stood in and bit your lip as you contemplated what to do. It wouldn't have been hard to just turn around and leave after all. With how nervous you felt, it almost sounded like a good idea.

 

Instead, you took a deep breath and kept a lookout for SanDeul or one of his group mates as you proceeded down the busy hallway.

 

Idols you recognized and some that you didn't, passed by you or lingered outside dressing room. Some gave you friendly smiles as you passed others didn't even seem to notice you.

 

At last, you spot SanDeul and Baro. They are talking with a girl group you don't recognize. You couldn't help but notice how pretty the girls were as you approached them. SanDeul noticed you before you could make it over and he ran over to you, not even bothering to excuse himself from the group.

 

He wrapped his arms around you and squeezed you in a tight hug. Your eyes widened at the action and you felt like your heart might beat out of your chest.

 

“Please, let go of me,” you said quietly. With a laugh, he did as you asked and took a step back. He looked down at you with a bright smile on his lips.

 

“You came! I thought you might not,” he stated.

 

“You're wearing make-up,” you said bluntly, poking his powdered cheek. SanDeul rolled his eyes and dragged you over to Baro and the girl group.

 

“Stay here, ___-ssi. I have to go get my hair done,” SanDeul said. “Baro, don't let her escape.”

 

SanDeul looked quite serious when he spoke to Baro, making you frown. You had no intention of trying to escape. The girl group was called away then, before you could ask who they were, leaving you with Baro.

 

He leaned against the wall with his arms folded over his chest. You stood there awkwardly, your eyes taking in your surroundings.

 

“___-ssi,” Baro started, making you turn your attention towards him. “Do you like SanDeul hyung?”

 

You blinked quickly, trying to process what the question entailed. What did he mean by like? Did he mean, like or like?

 

Baro pushed himself from the wall as you were thinking and leaned close to you. He was almost nose to nose with you, startling you. You took a step back.

 

“What do you mean?” you asked, your words coming out rushed.

 

“Well, if you haven't noticed, SanDeul hyung really likes you,” Baro stated as he stood up straight. “I'm just wondering what you think about him.”

 

You bit your lip and shook your head absently. You didn't know what to say, you had never actually thought about how you felt about SanDeul. You took a deep breath and smiled up at Baro.

 

“He seems like he'll make a great friend,” you replied, earning an eye roll from Baro. “What?” He ruffled your hair and started to walk away from you. “Hey! Don't leave me alone here,” you called after him. You quickly followed him to the dressing room where the rest of B1A4 was.