Studying

Bus Stop Strangers

You were busy studying in the library, your eyes glued to the book that you had sat out in front of you. SanDeul was beside you, doodling on a piece of paper that you had given to him in order to keep him occupied. It was not working so well though. SanDeul would occasionally let out a long sigh, indicating that he was bored. You were actually pretty surprised he had been sitting still so long.

 

You turned the page in your text book and SanDeul poked your cheek with the pencil in his hand. You sighed and glanced over at him. He was pouting at you.

 

“What?” you asked.

 

“I'm bored,” he replied, still pouting.

 

“What do you want me to do about that?” you asked, returning your attention back to your text book.

 

“Entertain me,” he said, poking you with the pencil again. You swatted the pencil away with a sigh. He could tell that he was annoying you, but he didn't care. It was better than you completely ignoring his presence like you had been doing in the hour or so that you had been reading your text book. He didn't get how you could just sit there and read it for so long.

 

“I can't,” you said. “I have exams coming up and I really need to study this material. I've been neglecting it by spending so much time with you and the others. This is really important.”

 

“You can study later,” he sighed. “I'm sure you'll do fine without studying anyways.”

 

“I really don't think so,” you said with a frown. “It's pretty hard stuff.”

 

“But you're so smart,” he complimented you with a bright smile. You rolled your eyes and continued to pay attention to the text you were studying. “Come on~”

 

You looked over at him with sigh and said, “If I don't do well on the exams I might have to drop out of the university I'm attending and go back home. Do you want that?”

 

SanDeul shook his head, his smile fading fast. He let you return to studying but soon returned to his bored state. He sighed every now and again. It was really starting to bug you and you were about to give in and stop studying. But you really didn't want to give in so easily.

 

To get away from him for just a moment, you closed your text book and started for an aisle of books. You stared at the binding of the books as if you were searching for a certain book. SanDeul followed after you. Your eyes shifted to him, watching him as he came closer. He smiled sweetly and pecked your lips.

 

“How much longer are we going to be here?” he asked, keeping his voice low. You shrugged and continued down the row of books.

 

SanDeul wrapped his arms around you from behind to halt you. You smiled to yourself and turned around in his arms.

 

“Why are you in such a rush to leave? You said you didn't have a schedule today and that you wanted to spend time with me. We are spending time together,” you said. “Sure, it may not be ideal but-” He cut you off with another kiss. This one was longer and more heated than any kiss you had ever received from him.

 

He deepened the kiss when it seemed that you wouldn't. You subconsciously wrapped your arms around his neck, pressing your bodies close together. SanDeul pushed you up against the sturdy bookcase and a soft moan escaped you. Shocked at yourself, a blush crept over your cheeks. His hands started to roam your body and suddenly you felt nervous.

 

“Stop,” you said softly, unwinding your arms from around his neck. SanDeul halted and searched your eyes. Confused.

 

“What's wrong?” he asked. You laughed and pressed your forehead against his chest.

 

“Besides the fact that we're in a public library,” you started. As if just remembering where you were, SanDeul took a step away from you and looked around nervously. Checking if anyone had seen.

 

“Sorry,” he said, clearly a bit embarrassed. You laughed it off and returned to the table you had been studying at before. SanDeul leaned against the end of the bookcase and watched you as you quickly became absorbed in studying once more.

 

Little did he know, you were actually finding it rather hard to concentrate fully on the page in front of you.

XXX

a/n: I don't even know what I'm doing anymore