Girlfriend

Bus Stop Strangers

So what do we do now?” you asked, your voice full of uncertainty. SanDeul took a step away from you, his arms falling to his sides. The look on his face was thoughtful. At last he looked as if he had come to some kind of a conclusion, but in the end he just shrugged. You bit the inside of your cheek in irritation and rolled your eyes.

 

SanDeul pouted at your expression and let out a sigh. Suddenly, he brightened up and just seeing his eye smile made you a little less irritated with him.

 

“Be my girlfriend,” he stated.

 

“Is that a question or a statement?” you asked, suddenly feeling nervous.

 

“Which would you prefer?” SanDeul asked with a light laugh.

 

So used to being blunt in your responses, you wanted to reply with neither but you held your tongue and actually thought it over, knowing that that wouldn't be the best answer to give him. You silently weighed your options.

 

When the thought of returning to your own country entered your mind, you quickly pushed it away, not wanting to dwell on it or deal with it. When the time came for you to leave – that's when you would deal with it. No sooner, no later. It would be easier that way, though you felt bad for not mentioning it to him.

 

“Okay,” you said at last, though you did worry what is fans would do if they found out.  You really didn't want to think about it.

 

“Okay what?”

 

“Okay, I'll be your girlfriend,” you said with slight roll of your eyes.

 

Little did you know what your response would entail.

 

XXX

A/N:  Yes.  Another lame chapter brought to you by the distracted me.  I apologize again for being lame ^_^