Lunch

Bus Stop Strangers

You stood outside the restaurant you usually had lunch at. You were debating whether or not to go in. It was a sunny day, unlike the day before.

 

You remembered the image of the soaked SanDeul and an idea popped into your head. Pulling out your wallet, you stepped into the restaurant.

 

X X X

 

You stood outside the WM Entertainment building. You looked around, not sure whether or not you should go inside. Making a decision, you stepped forward and pushed open the front doors, carrying a heavy bag of food in your hands.

 

You approached the receptionists desk once you were inside the building and asked her if B1A4 was around. She told you that she believed that they were practicing.

 

“Well, can I see them?” you asked. You could tell she was about to tell you that that wouldn't be possible. You held up the bag of food in your arms. “I have a special delivery for them.”

 

The receptionist bit her lip and looked as if she were thinking of what to do. In the end she picked up her phone.

 

“I'll give their manager a call. Please wait a moment,” she said kindly.

 

As she placed the phone to her ear and dialed a number, you wandered off a bit to walk around the foyer of the building. You glance up at the ceiling, chewing on your cheek a bit.

 

“SanDeul!” You heard someone shout. “Stop!”

 

You started to look towards the sound and as soon as you turned your head, you felt a body crash into yours. A pair of hands tried to keep you from falling but in the end were of no help. You fell to the floor, spilling the food you had brought with you.

 

SanDeul skidded to a halt. He had tried to catch you but hadn't been fast enough. He looked down at you, his eyes wide.

 

“I'm sorry,” he said quickly, trying to help you to your feet. He kept repeating his apology until you were firmly on your feet. You dusted off your pants subconsciously. “Are you okay? What are you doing here?”

 

You look down at the floor, taking in the sight at the mess at your feet. You looked back up at SanDeul and pointed at the floor.

 

“I brought you lunch.”