Intros: Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Hyoyeon

Into the Digital World

.....
 


Kwon Yuri


"Where the hell is our money?" The man punched the girl's face. 

 

The tanned girl got up and spat out blood. "You very well know the person who owes you the money, and it's not me, idiots." She argued back, even though she was surrounded by 5 men.

 

"Morons! The person who owes you the damn money is DEAD." 

 

"What did you call us?" His men approached her and held her arms back. The leader grabbed her chin and lifted it to face him.

 

"Someone's gotta give us it and we're done waiting!" The leader aimed a kick to her stomach, but Yuri bent her right leg and angled it to block it. 

 

The block hurt the leader's leg instead. "Ahhh!" The leader hugged his leg.

 

Wow, still a baby. Yuri thought.

 

The stupid men were surprised by the leader's cry and loosened their grip on her. Yuri used this opportunity to get away, but not before kicking one of their asses first. She felt her arms go free and immediately spinned around with a high tornado kick to one of the stupid man's face. Then, she crouched down and back kicked the leader's ball sack.

 

"GAAH!"

 

"Boss, she's gettin away!" A man alerted.

 

"Who cares!"

 

Yuri sprinted out of the alley before the others could catch up to her. She ran around the corner and down the streets, until she reached the doorstep of her empty home.

 

"...Chosen.."

 

Instantly, Yuri turned and threw a back fist. But, her fist only met air. "Eh? Must be from the adrenaline." She turned back to face the door and saw her reflection. 

 

She scoffed at herself, "Kwon Yuri, why are you still having trouble dealing with 5 stupid men." Examining her bruises and cuts, she sighed. 


----

 

Kim Hyoyeon 


On the streets of Seoul, she danced as if she was the music. Listening to every beat from the loud old stereo, she polished her powerful and concise movements that made the crowds cheer for her even more.  Ongoing support from random strangers kept her going. But, she has another story with a stronger will. One last combination and...

 

*No music*

 

Are you... serious...

 

The cheering turned to "huh's? and "what's?" Chattering start to die out and the hands in the air lowered. She hurriedly checked on her old stereo .

 

"Oh c'mon. No no no, please work. Why must you do this now!" She punched the old piece of metal and kicked the stereo from frustration. "Mader father, this is so embarrassing."

 

The crowd became quiet and slowly dispersed. Leaving only the children to watch her with confusion. But, even then, they walked away too. However, there was only one extremely tan, lanky girl left watching her. She had an amused face, as she walked towards her.

 

"Not bad. If only your music didn't stop, that would've been awesome."

 

The dancer looked at the girl. "Thanks, I guess? The name's Kim Hyoyeon. "Too bad this ghetto, beat up stereo can't even play without  choking." 

 

"Here." The tan, lanky girl threw some money in the hat. "If I see you next time, I better see some of THIS and THAT! POW !" She said while doing unattractively, incredibly awkward, popping and locking. 

 

"What in the world... That was horrid."

 

As Hyoyeon gathered her things, she looked inside the hat to see large sums of money that the lanky girl gave. "Thanks so much!!" 

 

With only the response of a small hand gesture, it was enough. She stared at the money, thinking about how it's going to be helpful to her and her cousin.

 

"Chosen..."

 

"Wha?" Hyoyeon stopped her day dreaming and looked straight. But, she saw no one. "Weird. Whatever, Hyunnie and I will feast tonight!"

 

----

Choi Sooyoung

 

Popping and locking down the street, strutting her stuff, a tall lanky girl was busying herself pretending she's fabulous. And with all the giggling and physical movements, she stopped abruptly.

 

*Gurgle*

 

She looked down while holding her tummy.

 

And with a sad face she said, "All this physical exercise I've done, I really deserve to empty out a restaurant."

 

Finding that she was quite far from her family's restaurant, she wasunable to get free food. 

 

Sooyoung glanced at the restaurants around her. 

 

Displayed with bright flashing lights, her eyes locked on. "BUY 1 GET 3 FREE BBQ PORK BUNS!"  

 

She found her target.

 

Fastening her two left feet, she ran towards the restaurant, as if she was a bull. 

 

"MOVE! MOVE! MOVE ASIDE PEOPLE!! HOW ABOUT YOU OLD FARTS GET OUTTA MAH WAAAY!" 

 

From afar, people were witnessing a tall, lanky girl with wide opened, and she seemed to have trouble speed walking. Her arms fiercely swinging back and forth really highlighted her passion. 

 

Reaching her desired location, she stood in front of the doors with a big smile. She turned around with arms widely spread out.

 

"NO ONE IS ALLOWED IN HERE!! AS OF NOW, IT'S CLOSED!!" She bellowed.

 

"...Chosen..? "

 

"THAT IS RIGHT!! I AM THE CHOSEN ONE!!! WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!~" Sooyoung roared as she entered through the doors.

 

Upon claiming her throne, she stuck her head back out and hollered, "I, CHOI SOOYOUNG, WILL HAVE BBQ PORK !!  YOU ALL SHALL NOT !!"

 

She slammed the door and flipping the OPEN sign to CLOSED. 



.....



Im Yoona
 

"Finally, I'm home..." The tall doe-eyed girl said as she entered the house.

 

She looked around and saw the usual; half-full booze bottles, empty bottles, papers, and garbage's scattered everywhere.

 

"Dad, you home?" She asked the house. With no reply, she shrugged and walked to the kitchen. Low and behold, she found her dad with his head laying on the kitchen table, resting his face on his arm. 

 

Yoona looked at him pitifully, she sighed, "At least you're not awake, or things would get preeeeetty ugly."

 

Heading to the fridge, she opened it up and found absolutely nothing. Nothing to eat. Only bottles of alcohol.

 

Frustrated, she slammed the fridge door and ridiculed her drunken father, "Wow, you got money to buy booze, but can't buy food?"

 

The father groggily opened one eye. "Whadidya say punk?"

 

"Forget it," Yoona rolled her eyes.

 

"I'll just go back to the school café and get a lunch. Maybe the unnies will pay for my meal," She thought hopefully and got excited thinking about it.

 

"Chosen..."

 

"What did you say?" asked Yoona.

 

*No response.*

 

"Typical," she sighed. 

 

Leaving the house again, she already imagined the free meal she most likely would get from her unnies. She chuckled to herself, "They can't resist IM CHODING's aeygo!"



----


Seo Joo Hyun


Sitting in her AP calculus class, she obediently jotted down notes at incredible speed, beyond what students her age are capable of. Although, she's capable of more, she refused to jump further because she wished to stay connected with the students around her age.

 

"You, Seohyun. Can you sol- "

 

"78.2195"

 

The professor collected himself from amazement, "T-That's correct. Moving on."

 

I didn't even raise my hand. How immature of him to pick me.

 

*tap tap tap*

 

Seohyun glanced at a girl creating ruckus with her pen. 

 

*tap tap tap tap*

 

Seohyun tried to make eye contact with her classmate doing the annoying habit. Unfortunately, the other girl was looking out the window.

 

Seohyun reached for the girl's hand, "Excuse me unnie, please stop tapping your pen, it's distracting."

 

The other girl raised her one eyebrow, "Uh, no?"

 

Appalled by the girl's rude answer, Seohyun did not approve of it. "Unnie, please refrain from tapping your pen, for it's a bad habit because it not only distracts yourself, but it's a distraction for me and possible the rest of the students. Also, it can damage the pen - "

 

"OK OK OK! HOLY BALLS! I'll STOP!!" The girl replied with irritation.

 

"Thank you," Seohyun said with pleasure.

 

"Chosen..."

 

Seohyun made a sharp quiet gasp, "Did you just curse at me? You know cursing isn't good fo- "

 

"WHAT THE FFFF?? I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING!! LEAVE ME ALON!" The girl exasperated.

 

"Oh."


......