Shower Me With Kisses Pt2

Into the Digital World

 

( ゚▽゚)/~  Hello! ^^  Let's have more love!!

 

--------------------

 

“Come and get me.”
 

Taeyeon leaned down and captured Tiffany’s lips with her own, kissing her with an equal amount of aggressiveness and tenderness.
 

Taeyeon’s hands, which were once on both sides of Tiffany, began to move downwards and grasped Tiffany’s hands, interlocking her fingers with her own.
 

Tiffany smiled from it and kissed back with a passion, nibbling on her bottom lip. She started flicking her tongue on Taeyeon’s lips, begging for entry, which was granted straight away. Both tongues met in a battle of lust, wrapping themselves around each other before turning and tasting every spot in the other’s mouth.
 

Tiffany started to growl aggressively, as her legs slid with Taeyeon’s, wrapping each other with pleasure.
 

Taeyeon pulled her lips off and with little effort, pulled Tiffany into a sitting position and ripped Tiffany’s top off.
 

Tiffany gasped, her slender arms resting by her side, “Taeyeon~!”
 

Taeyeon moved her strong arms over Tiffany’s waist and pulled her closer. Taeyeon lusted for her, she enjoyed how her lean muscles moved under her skin.
 

A wicked smile painted on Taeyeon’s lips, which made Tiffany chuckle, “What are you grinning at?”
 

“I just love seeing you like this… Having you like this,” Taeyeon said, with a soft and throaty voice, before moving her hands to Tiffany’s bottom.
 

“ByunTae, you are such a errt.”
 

Taeyeon looked down at her with eyes full of hunger as Tiffany returned the same look.
 

This act of dominance completely turned Tiffany on, as she grabbed Taeyeon’s shirt and lifted it over her head, tossing it to the side.
 

Tiffany began attacking her lips with her own, both of them growling deeply. Her hands made her way to Taeyeon’s ribs, caressing them in a needy manner.
 

Taeyeon pushed Tiffany back onto the bed, kissing her aggressively, and then moving down to bite her neck. Tiffany cried out in pleasure, soaking in all of the emotions and feelings.
 

Then, Taeyeon held Tiffany’s wrist with her hands, and her strong short legs on her thighs, holding Tiffany down and making her unable to move.
 

“Taeyeon…”
 

Tiffany was panting, lust was running through her. Taeyeon wanted to make this so pleasurable for Tiffany that she would never rethink her relationship with her.
 

Never in her life had Taeyeon felt love like this. Tiffany would be her first and last.
 

Taeyeon leaned down and kissed savagely onto Tiffany’s chest.
 

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany gasped, she found herself in an unimaginable sense of pleasure.
 

With every spot Taeyeon kissed, she left a bite and growled intensely, making the area vibrate.
 

Taeyeon made her way upwards and began to and kiss Tiffany’s neck, making sure to nibble on it a few times to up the arousal.
 

Taeyeon pressed Tiffany down firmly while she planted a trail of kisses down to her midsection.
 

Both girls were having trouble breathing from their heated kisses.
 

Taeyeon felt a hand creep up her shoulder and flipped her over, switching positions.
 

Taeyeon looked up at Tiffany with questioning eyes, but was quickly answered with a passionate kiss.
 

“I’ve had my turn… Now, let me show you what I can do.” Tiffany husked out teasingly.
 

With each kiss, Tiffany started kissing lower and lower.
 

Tiffany began kissing the sensitive parts of Taeyeon’s neck, causing her to gasp every second. She then started moving down, trailing kisses down Taeyeon’s chest, giving her mounds a few flicks of her tongue, which forced Taeyeon to bite her lip, in order to quiet her moan.
 

Tiffany continued to kiss downwards to Taeyeon’s stomach, only stopping when she reached the hem of Taeyeon’s pants.
 

Tiffany, noticed this and gave Taeyeon a grin, as she quickly ripped Taeyeon’s pants off, leaving her completely in her and bra.
 

Tiffany instantly noticed the scent of arousal flowing off of her, causing herself to feel an intense heat in her heart.
 

“Jesus christ….”
 

Tiffany let out a little laugh and brought her face over Taeyeon’s, “What a blessing this is, isn’t it?”
 

She made sure to give Taeyeon’s cheek a tiny .
 

Taeyeon took in a deep shuddering breath as Tiffany started working her hands slowly all over Taeyeon’s body, kissing and nibbling her neck. Working her way down slowly, hidden behind Taeyeon’s blue bra were a pair of cute mounds.
 

Tiffany moved her hand over one of them and gave it a firm squeeze.
 

Taeyeon moaned loudly, feeling a rush of desire flow through her. Her fingers trailed down Tiffany’s bodacious, honey thighs, and engraved the feeling of her womanly curves.
 

Tiffany shivered from Taeyeon’s fingertips exploring with her touches.
 

Taeyeon brushed her fingers along Tiffany’s buttt cheeks to her waist. Taeyeon caressed her back gently, as Tiffany could feel the goosebumps forming on her skin. Shortly after, Taeyeon wrapped her arm around Tiffany’s waist and turned her over in a single action.
 

Taeyeon began kissing Tiffany’s shoulders, giving her many love bites. She kissed her way back to her face and showered Tiffany’s eyelids and nose with butterfly kisses.
 

Her lips returned to hers and hungrily continued their kiss; and biting a lot harder than before.
 

Tiffany wrapped her arm over Taeyeon’s neck and pulled her closer, lowering her until there were no inches left between them.
 

Taeyeon slid a knee between Tiffany’s legs as she laid herself onto Tiffany.
 

An overwhelming feeling pitted within Tiffany as she reacted by instinct and wrapped her legs around Taeyeon’s.
 

Taeyeon tensed up and dazed at Tiffany, showing hesitation in her eyes.
 

Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon, “TaeTae… Let me erase that doubt in your mind…”
 

To prove her point, Tiffany slammed her hips against Taeyeon’s, causing Taeyeon to let out a groan.
 

Their hips were soon pressed up against each other. Tiffany tightened her arms around Taeyeon’s neck. Taeyeon’s face was buried into Tiffany as she nuzzled herself into Tiffany’s neck.
 

Taeyeon moved harshly against Tiffany, producing a moan from her. Taeyeon’s thigh was pressed firmly between Tiffany’s legs, creating a strong friction between them.
 

Taeyeon felt Tiffany wrap her arms around her neck and snuggled as close as she could. And began to rock her hips in a slow rhythm against each other. Tiffany moaned into Taeyeon’s ear when Taeyeon grinded fervently faster.
 

Taeyeon started touching Tiffany’s bare skin, fingers caressing down her flank to massage possessively at her hip. Then, running her fingers up along to her sides, and giving a hard squeeze to Tiffany’s mounds.
 

“Taeyeon…” Tiffany moaned out, lacing her fingers into Taeyeon’s hair.
 

Finding Tiffany’s soft spot, Taeyeon rubbed arousing circles on Tiffany’s soft spot.
 

Tiffany cried out in bliss, her body was burning, “Tae…Taeyeon…”
 

Tiffany arched her back as her chest was heaving heavily. Taeyeon snaaked her arm around Tiffany’s arched body and captured her lips. Tiffany her tongue inside , wanting Taeyeon to kiss her harder.
 

Taeyeon fondled her other mound, rubbing it in sharp circles, elicited deeper calls of pleasure to erupt from Tiffany.
 

“My god… Taeyeon…”
 

Taeyeon couldn’t get enough of Tiffany saying her name this way. She captured her lips, dominating her into another eager kiss.
 

Tiffany moaned in pleasure as Taeyeon deepened the kiss, embracing her lovingly.
 

Taeyeon’s other hand crept down from grasping her mound to caressing down her flat stomach. Her finger’s now massaging sensually upon Tiffany’s sensitive spot, sending the girl into an uncontrollable need.
 

Taeyeon’s strong and lean body dominated Tiffany’s figure, Tiffany could feel every muscle from Taeyeon’s stomach move against hers.
 

Such tenderness could only belong to her.
 

Taeyeon’s hot breath was now over her lips, both girls were having trouble breathing thanks to their bodies interlocking with each other exchanging love. Her chest was about to explode from the overdrive of adrenaline.
 

Taeyeon exhaled a sharp huff as she regretfully remembered how unfit she was.


Taeyeon collapsed on Tiffany with heavy breaths.
 

She felt Tiffany’s hands trail her back, moving her silky hands up and down.
 

“Taeyeon… You’re amazing…” Tiffany was out of breath. “I’ve never felt anything like this…”
 

Silence filled the room, as the two tried to regain their breath. Tiffany traced invisible patterns on Taeyeon’s .
 

“Taeyeon? Are you okay?” Tiffany asked, in a husky voice.
 

“…Too… Tired…”
 

Tiffany bit her lip as she could feel Taeyeon’s chest heaving as it was pressed onto hers, with images of their romance spinning around her brain.
 

“That was… The most exercise I think I’ve ever done…” Taeyeon breathed, with lids threatening to close any second.
 

Tiffany let out a small giggle, and with a hoarse voice, she whispered into Taeyeon’s ear, “Thank you, TaeTae… Thank you for loving me.”
 

Taeyeo grinned tiredly into Tiffany’s neck, “And I won’t ever stop loving you…”
 

Taeyeon closed her eyes and smile, muttering quietly as she drifted into a deep sleep. “My beautiful Pany… I love you.”
 

A few minutes passed in silence and Tiffany couldn’t help but giggle quietly at her adorable lover, and instantly muffled herself into Taeyeon’s hair.
 

“And I love you too, TaeTae.”
 

.......

 

We’ll watch all seasons of Keroro, okay Hyunnie? Everything’s gonna be alright because your Yoongie’s here!
 

Seohyun smiled in her sleep as the happiness had woken her from her slumber.
 

With a tiny yawn, she stretched her arms out all the way as routine, but a slender arm rested around her torso which effectively stopped her.
 

Seohyun turned her head to face the person.
 

Immediately, Seohyun’s face became a tomato,“Y-Yoona unnie.”
 

Yoona’s face was inches away from hers.
 

Seohyun’s heart was racing, the girl who she’d had a friendship with for years was lying in bed with her.
 

Seohyun silently watched Yoona as the girl was peacefully asleep. Even in her sleep, the girl wore a goofy smile.
 

Although, it began with just friendship, throughout this adventure she realized how there could be no one else who’d be able to share this abnormal happenings with her.
 

No one would understand her – could understand her.
 

Everyone would think she was a psychopath. But not Yoona, or any of these girls.
 

Seohyun admired her closely. Behind those feminine features was an immature choding.
 

Whenever Yoona behaved like an evil choding, she would sigh and remind her the level of immaturity, but at the same time, she loved scolding her for it. And Yoona would try to ninja her way out of the situation she made.
 

She loved it because it made her laugh, because that's how Yoona was.
 

Yoona knew how to support and comfort her in school when she advanced to a higher class. Yoona was always energetic and hyper, greeting her enthusiastically, hugging her just as tight as she was hugging her back.
 

“Oh unnie, what am I to do with you,” Seohyun whispered to herself, a soft smile on her lips.
 

Under the covers, Seohyun felt Yoona’s fingers twitch. Seohyun stared at Yoona to check if the girl was still asleep.
 

Slowly and carefully, Seohyun brought her face closer to Yoona’s, leaving only centimetres of space.
 

Seohyun was getting nervous as her body started to warm. Her nose touched Yoona’s and that simple contact made her insides go haywire.
 

This was the bravest and most darnest thing Seohyun had ever done. Yoona was always the one to initiate everything; she guessed it was because of Yoona’s outgoing nature.
 

Seohyun leaned in, she could feel Yoona’s breathing on her lips.
 

She froze.
 

What if Yoona wasn’t okay with this? This wouldn’t be fair if Yoona didn’t want this. Seohyun sighed and frowned.
 

But if Yoona doesn’t know… It wouldn’t hurt anyone, right? This was for scientific purposes on the human body’s emotions for the same s.ex anyways.
 

Seohyun placed a soft and quick peck to Yoona’s lips.
 

Seohyun felt like she was high, the feeling was incredible. No wonder Yuri and Jessica went crazy for each other; completely extraordinary.
 

She went in for another.
 

And another.
 

And finally, once more.
 

“Not… Hung…” Yoona mumbled.
 

Seohyun immediately blushed, her body tensed. She shouldn’t have done this, now Yoona’s going to be wary of her.
 

“Not… Hungry…” Yoona sloppily wiped her lips, and rolled to her back.
 

Seohyun looked at Yoona confusedly, and relieved a sigh. Thankfully, she was sleep talking.
 

Seohyun let out a quiet giggle, “Yoona unnie…  I love you.”
 

Seohyun doubted that she would get along with such a contrasting friend but, here they were. This adventure really blossomed their friendship for each other.
 

Suddenly, Sunny quietly entered the room.
 

Seohyun looked at her surprisingly, “Good morning, Sunny unnie.”
 

Sunny stood at the edge of Yoona and Seohyun’s bed, “Morning you two. Feeling well rested?”
 

Seohyun nodded and looked at Yoona, “I’m feeling refreshed, thank you. And as you can see, Yoona’s still sleeping. How are the others?”
 

“I haven’t check on them yet. But what I am going to do is wake this giraffe up.”
 

Seohyun creased her eyebrows in confusion, “What?...”
 

Seohyun peered over Yoona and saw Sooyoung in the same room as them. She immediately let out a gasp.
 

Sunny quickly turned to Seohyun, “Is something wrong?”
 

“N-No.. No nothing’s wrong. I just thought – I just… I need to get some air.” Seohyun stumbled her way out of bed and stood near the window.
 

“Alright… That was very unnatural of you Seohyun.” Sunny gave her a knowing wink.
 

Seohyun gasped and turned away to face the trees and blue sky.
 

Darn this perceptive unnie.
 

Sunny in her lips and inhaled a deeply.
 

“SOOYOUNG, WAKE UP! YOU’VE SLEPT FOR TOO LONG!”
 

“I can’t eat anymore…” Sooyoung scratched her belly in her sleep.
 

Seohyun cringed and covered her ear. She thought she might as well wake up her Yoona too.
 

Seohyun went beside Sunny, “Although you’re really small, your voice is not.”
 

Seohyun walked over to Yoona’s bedside and said in a light voice, “Yoona-unnie, time to wake up~”
 

“I told you…. I’m full….” Yoona let out a gruff snore.
 

Sunny’s face turned mischievous. “You won’t wake up, huh?”
 

Sunny brought up her hands and twinkled her fingers, “Tickle, tickle, tickle!”
 

“You try it too, Seohyun!”
 

Seohyun nodded and gave a small smile, “Tickle, tickle, tickle, Yoongie!”
 

Yoona rolled to the side mumbling. “I cant….”
 

“I can’t eat that much…” Sooyoung scratched her belly with her blanket nearly half way uncovering her.
 

“Are they having the same dream?” Seohyun said, slightly baffled.
 

“Wake up!!”
 

A silly smile was plastered on both Sooyoung and Yoona’s dreaming face, “Which meat… Which meat to eat…”
 

"Can't choose... I want... All meat..."
 

Out of nowhere, a random Hyoyeon entered the room after hearing their chatter, “Sunny, Seohyun, I’ll help!”
 

"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?" Sunny threw her arms back and shouted from fright.
 

“You need to use a more brutal treatment!”
 

Seohyun and Sunny looked at each other skeptically upon hearing ‘brutal treatment’ and shrugged, “Go for it.”
 

Hyoyeon cracked her knuckles, “WAKE UP! IT’S MORNING!!!”
 

“WAKE UP!” Hyoyeon began slapping, kicking, and shaking the two shikshins.
 

Yoona who was still asleep, stretched her long limbs, as if she was trying to defend herself, “Potatoes… Potatoes are attacking me…”
 

“I told you… No more… No more pork buns…” Sooyoung continued to karate chop the air in her sleep.
 

“Stop throwing them at me…”
 

“Aish… We need something more stimulating!” Hyoyeon huffed, she was really bored since no one would play with her.
 

“They are heavy sleepers if that didn’t wake them up…”
 

Hyoyeon snapped her fingers, “I’ve got it.”
 

Hyoyeon climbed onto Sooyoung’s bed and squatted, her buttt in Sooyoung’s face.
 

Seohyun held the bridge of her nose while Hyoyeon wore a wide, child-like smile, showing all her teeth.
 

“Unnie, be prepared of the consquences.”
 

Even if Hyoyeon was age 40, she’d still be acting like this.
 

Crazy ahjumma.
 

Sunny let out a sigh, “Really? If physically assaulting them didn’t wake them up, how would this – “
 

* phhhhhhhhhhhrrrttt*
 

The wet and nasty fart escaped Hyoyeon’s rear and blew a hot gust of wind into Sooyoung’s face.
 

“Pork… Pork… ughhhhh,” Sooyoung grunted a few times, as she wafted her face from the smell of decomposing garbage.
 

“YOUUUUUUU!” Sooyoung bellowed, however she took in a huge inhale of the putrid air.
 

“UGHH HAARRRUMMPPH HUk HUK HUK!” Sooyoung was gagging, struggling to gasp for fresh air.
 

Hyoyeon crossed her arms with a mocking victory smile. What a great achievement.
 

“Hah! Told ya it’d work.”
 

-----------